Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken |
|Rōmaji||Senpō: Chō Bijū Rasenshuriken|
|Literal English||Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Spiralling Shuriken|
|English anime||Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Rasen-Shuriken|
|Manga||Volume #71, Naruto Chapter #688|
|Anime||Naruto Shippūden Episode #473|
|Game||Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga, Game|
|Classification||Kekkei Genkai, Senjutsu, Ninjutsu, Clone Techniques|
This technique was used by Naruto after he received the power of the Sage of the Six Paths. Along with eight shadow clones, Naruto creates nine Rasenshuriken, each infused with the special chakra properties of a specific tailed beast. After throwing all of them, it causes many huge explosions.
Because of its strength, it's furthermore described as the most marvellous ninjutsu of all time.
- Shukaku: Magnet Release and sand
- Matatabi: Blue flames
- Isobu: Water Release
- Son Gokū: Lava Release
- Kokuō: Boil Release
- Saiken: Acid (Soap Bubbles in the anime)
- Chōmei: Scale Powder (Game-only)
- Gyūki: Ink
- Kurama: Wind Release: Rasenshuriken
- In neither manga nor the anime, Chōmei's contribution to this technique is made clear. In Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, however, its Rasenshuriken is composed of Scale Powder.