Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Not Even Giving In To the Sudden Rain (ニワカ雨ニモ負ケズ, Niwaka Ame ni mo Makezu), performed by NICO Touches the Walls, is the thirteenth opening of Naruto: Shippūden. It began in episode 307 and ended in episode 332. It was succeeded by Size of the Moon.
Jyū yoku gō o seishimashite
Gō yoku jyū mo tatsu
Muchūde kakkō tsuketara
Go jū-po ijō mo saki aruite
Jiyūde kibun-ya no kimi wa
Dō yatta tte mushi
Darenimo hodokenai nazo ga aru
Fukidashita kaze ni furue teru
Kono meiro o hodoite yaru
Kimi ga waratta
Ashita wa ame kai?
Sōmeina hikari ga
Me o korasanakucha
Mirai ga kawatte shimau
Kitto ima o saratte iku
Kimi to janakucha
Mirai wa kawaite shima
Kitto ima o waratte iku
The willow branch ties strong wood together
yet strong wood cuts the branch
If you are going through the motion
an alarm should go off
Getting too far ahead
Is really reckless
You are really emotional
you don't care how you get your fix
There's a puzzle that no one can solve
Trembling in the blowing wind
Come on and unravel the labyrinth
You are laughing and having fun
but tomorrow will it rain?
The light of wisdom
Is flashing before your eyes
You better adjust your vision
Before the future changes once more
And for certain,
Seize the moment for yourself
It's better if we are together,
Because the future
Hurry up and be sure to smile while we still can
The characters in order of appearance:
- Naruto Uzumaki
- Mei Terumī
- Sasuke Uchiha
- Obito Uchiha
- Madara Uchiha
- Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki
- This is the third song by NICO Touches the Walls used in Naruto media, the first and second songs were "Broken Youth" and "Diver".
- This is the first opening in the Naruto: Shippūden and overall Naruto series in which none of the Konoha 11 appear except Naruto.
- There is an animation error during the scene where the Raikage attacks Madara's Susanoo. As he is attacking, A regains his left arm.
- This opening features many symbols/images that can be linked to the Japanese festival of Tanabata such as Naruto carrying a branch of bamboo with wishes attached to them and the constant recurring of lights.
- Naruto can be seen standing on a furry surface at the end, perhaps hinting the physical presence of Kurama.