Please respect these rules when editing. If you spot a vandalised page, please revert it.
Read all the rules pages before editing, just reading one doesn't cut it.
- Do not vandalise current articles. Continued vandalism will result in a block
- Do not ask for Sysop status on the Wiki, it won't be given to you. If there is a large amount of vandalism needing reverting you may request Rollback status instead.
- No offensive articles or images with sexual, vulgar language, or racist remarks.
- Do not make pointless articles. If you see one, put the Request for Deletion tag on.
- Please Respect Neutrality.
- No advertising.
Ways to stay Neutral
- Do not only provide one point of view, but all relevant viewpoints as necessary.
- Support your article with actual facts.
- Use a reliable source.
Ways to detect Bias
There are ways to detect if the article is biased. Here's how.
- The article only provides one point of view.
- Facts that come from the source may be biased.
- Does the article lack diversity?
- Do the facts in the article have to deal with the article?
Cleaning up Bias
Cleaning up Bias may be difficult, but it can be done.
- Gather facts from other perspectives or other points of view.
- Make sure your sources are not biased.
- Support your facts with valid sources.
- Never use user comments.
- Make sure your facts deal with the article.