Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 is the sixth instalment in the Ultimate Ninja series, announced as an exclusive title for the PlayStation Portable.
The game features 4-player local multi-player battles, as well as characters from Naruto: Shippūden's sixth season, including Sasuke and the members of Hebi. It also features a team techniques, like Naruto and Jiraiya perform Rasengan at the same time. It includes a story arc designed by Cyberconnect2 that is unique to this game, as well as a regular one that follows the Naruto Shippūden storyline and one that follows Sasuke's story and also was game-exclusive arc called Filler Story Mode, a continuation of previous arc. It has 50 playable characters, however pre-timeskip characters are not available.
A demo of the game has been released on May 4th, 2010 and it's available on PlayStation Network. The demo features 4 playable characters, Naruto Uzumaki, Kakashi Hatake, Pain, and Konan), three stages and two game modes. One of them is Free Battle Mode and the other is Wireless Battle Mode. In Free Battle Mode the player can fight against CPU. In Wireless Battle Mode, the player can fight another player via Ad-Hoc.
Playable Characters Edit
Parenthesis indicate a character's Awakening Mode.
- Asuma Sarutobi (Flying Swallow Mode)
- Chiyo (Puppetry Mode)
- Chōji Akimichi (Super Expansion Mode)
- Deidara (C2 Mode)
- Gaara (Kazekage Mode)
- Hidan (Ritual Mode)
- Hinata Hyūga (Byakugan Mode)
- Hiruko (Ultimate Mode)
- Ino Yamanaka (Tenka Mode)
- Itachi Uchiha (Tsukuyomi Mode)
- Jiraiya (Sage Mode)
- Jūgo (Seal Mode)
- Kabuto Yakushi (Ultimate Mode), also playable as Possessed Kabuto)
- Kakashi Hatake (Mangekyō Sharingan Mode), also playable as Young Kakashi (White Fang Mode)
- Kakuzu (Shinzo Mode)
- Kankurō (Brutal Drama Mode)
- Karin (Search Mode)
- Kiba Inuzuka (Fanged Beast Mode)
- Kisame Hoshigaki (Scourge Mode)
- Konan (Tenshi Mode)
- Kurenai Yūhi (Hazy Dance Mode)
- Might Guy (Gate Of Opening Mode)
- Minato Namikaze (Flash Mode)
- Naruto Uzumaki (Red Chakra Mode), also playable in a Four-Tailed State (Ultimate Mode), also playable as Student Naruto (Leader Mode)
- Neji Hyūga (Byakugan Mode)
- Obito Uchiha (Sharingan Mode)
- Orochimaru (White Snake Mode)
- Pain (Animal, Asura, and Deva Paths playable), (Six Paths Mode)
- Rock Lee (Gate Of Opening Mode)
- Sai (Rapid Writing Mode)
- Sakura Haruno (Medical Ninjutsu Mode)
- Sasori (playable using the Third Kazekage puppet (Self-Puppet Mode), also playable as a Self-Puppet (Ultimate Mode)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Curse Mark Second State Mode), also playable as Student Sasuke (Serious Mode)
- Shikamaru Nara (Tenryaku Mode)
- Shino Aburame (Bug-Covered Mode)
- Shizune (Medical Ninjutsu Mode)
- Suigetsu Hōzuki (Water State Mode)
- Temari (Wind-Covered Mode)
- Tenten (Concealed Weapon Mode)
- Tobi (Lightning Fast Mode)
- Tsunade (Medical Ninjutsu Mode)
- Yamato (Wood Style Hidden Jutsu Mode)
Playable Stages Edit
- Training Field
- Cataract Giant Wall
- Forest of Dead Trees
- Wilderness of Running Water
- Cliff of Morning Mist
- Akatsuki Hideout
- Tenchi Bridge
- Giant Snake Altar
- East Hideout Lab
- North Hideout Confinement Facility
- Vacant Lot of Explosion Arts
- This game received mixed reviews. Gamespot exclaimed that while it had tons of things to unlock and many characters to play as, it just didn't have the fun of a true Naruto game. The website rated this game with a 5.5/10. IGN reviewed it as an average game with lots of unlockables, but limited gameplay. Its final rating was a 6/10.
- Three of the Six Paths of Pain are playable while the other three can be used as supporting characters.
- Naruto's house is a restored feature from the previous Ultimate Ninja games.
- This is the first Ultimate Ninja game to feature up to 4 player battles.
- The combinations can be 1p vs 1p , 1p vs 2p , 1p vs 3p , and 2p vs 2p.
- A special game only arc is included between the "Hidan and Kakuzu" and "The Formation of Hebi" arcs. It revolves around Naruto trying to stop a man named Shinga from using a forbidden seed, called the "Demon Shinki".
- Although Kabuto and Kabuto with Orochimaru's remains are the same, they're featured as two different people.
External Links Edit
- Naruto Shippūden: Narutimate Accel 3 official site (Japanese)
- Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 Website
|Ultimate Ninja series||Naruto: Ultimate Ninja - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - Card Battle - Mission - Online - Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes - 2 - 3 - Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Impact - Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - 2 - 3 - Generations - Revolution|
|Uzumaki Chronicles series||Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles - 2 - Naruto Shippūden: Legends: Akatsuki Rising - Naruto Shippūden: Kizuna Drive|
|Path of the Ninja series||Naruto: Path of the Ninja - 2 - RPG 2 - Naruto: Konoha Senki - Naruto: Konoha Ninpōchō|
|Ninja Council series||Naruto: Ninja Council - 2 - 2 (European Version) - 3 - 4 - Naruto Shippūden: Shinobi Rumble - Naruto Shippūden: Naruto vs. Sasuke|
|Ninja Destiny series||Naruto: Ninja Destiny - 2 - 3|
|Clash of Ninja series||Naruto: Clash of Ninja - 2 - 3 - 4 - EX - EX 2 - EX 3 - Special - Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution - 2 - 3|
|Other Naruto Games||Naruto: Shinobi no Sato no Jintori Kassen - Naruto: Rise of a Ninja - Naruto: The Broken Bond - Naruto Shippūden 3D: The New Era - Naruto Shippūden: Dragon Blade Chronicles - Naruto SD Powerful Shippūden|
|Other Related Games||Jump Super Stars - Jump Ultimate Stars - Battle Stadium D.O.N - J-Stars Victory VS|