Naruto Shippūden: Shinobi Rumble
(ナルト- 疾風伝 忍術全開!チャクラッシュ!!, Naruto Shippūden: Ninjutsu Zenkai! Chakrash!!)
|Video game info|
|Playable on||Nintendo DS|
|Japanese||April 22, 2010|
|English||February 8, 2011|
Naruto Shippūden: Shinobi Rumble is the fifth instalment of the Ninja Council series on the Nintendo DS.
This game loosely follows the Itachi Pursuit Arc.
- Fukasaku (assisted by Shima at all times)
- Itachi Uchiha
- Kakashi Hatake
- Naruto Uzumaki
- Pain (Deva Path)
- Sakura Haruno
- Sasuke Uchiha
- Shikamaru Nara
- Suigetsu Hōzuki
- The game play in this game is similar to Jump Super Stars, a Japan-exclusive game that featured many characters from the popular magazine Weekly Shōnen Jump. A few Naruto characters were included in it.
- The spirit of Asuma Sarutobi appears whenever Shikamaru attacks with his trench knives, implying that Asuma is his motivation for fighting.
- Kisame Hoshigaki and Obito Uchiha appear in the Story Mode, but they are not playable nor can you fight them.
- Ironically, despite Fukasaku and Shima being playable characters, they still appear when Jiraiya goes into Sage Mode, although they appear much smaller than their playable appearances.
- Naruto Shippūden: Dragon Blade Chronicles is able to connect wirelessly to this game to unlock two Dragon Blade related attacks for Naruto.
- There are no voiceclips in versions released outside of Japan.