|Naruto Shippūden: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! EX 3|
| (ナルト- 疾風伝 激闘忍者大戦! EX 3, Naruto Shippūden: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! EX 3)
|Video game info|
|Series||Naruto: Clash of Ninja|
|Previous||Naruto Shippūden: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! EX 2|
|Next||Naruto Shippūden: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! Special|
|Japanese||November 27, 2008|
Naruto Shippūden: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! EX 3 is the seventh instalment of the Gekitō Ninja Taisen series.
The game includes three game modes that are new to the series. Naruto's transformation now has three tails. Another new feature is the Senzai Ninriki (translated in Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 as Latent Ninja Powers), where every character glows a certain colour when they hit low health/crisis mode. Similar to gaining new specials in crisis mode as of the first Revolution game and beforehand Naruto: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 3, the Senzai Ninriki is a special crisis mode that provides certain effects depending on the character, for example Naruto and Temari's backward strong attacks no longer use up chakra, Hinata can chakra cancel her attacks with no chakra cost, Kakashi deals damage through guard with all his attacks, Neji and Gaara automatically deflect projectiles while standing still, certain characters' moves become unblockable and so on. Most of the characters' Senzai Ninriki effects change in Naruto Shippūden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 onwards.
One of the game's new modes is the "Hurricane Clash Mode", which is also reworked into the new story mode which is original from the main storyline. In this mode, the player controls their character in a full 3D movement perspective and can take on hordes of ninja in a beat em' up genre fashion, with many character movesets retweaked solely for this mode. This style has not appeared in any later Gekitō Ninja Taisen/Clash of Ninja games ever since.
- Naruto Uzumaki (うずまきナルト, Uzumaki Naruto) (can enter a Three-Tailed form) (PTS form has no Senzai Ninriki)
- Sasuke Uchiha (うちはサスケ, Uchiha Sasuke) (can activate Sharingan) (PTS form has no Senzai Ninriki)
- Sakura Haruno (春野サクラ, Haruno Sakura)
- Kakashi Hatake (can activate Sharingan)
- Rock Lee
- Neji Hyūga
- Tenten (テンテン, Tenten)
- Might Guy
- Kiba Inuzuka
- Shino Aburame
- Hinata Hyūga (日向ヒナタ, Hyūga Hinata)
- Kurenai Yūhi (夕日紅, Yūhi Kurenai)
- Shikamaru Nara
- Chōji Akimichi
- Asuma Sarutobi
- Jiraiya (自来也, Jiraiya)
- Tsunade (綱手, Tsunade)
- Yūgao Uzuki (卯月夕顔, Uzuki Yūgao)
- Gaara (我愛羅, Gaara)
- Temari (テマリ, Temari)
- Baki (バキ, Baki)
- Orochimaru (大蛇丸, Orochimaru)
- Kabuto Yakushi (薬師カブト, Yakushi Kabuto)
- Itachi Uchiha (うちはイタチ, Uchiha Itachi)
- Kisame Hoshigaki (干柿鬼鮫, Hoshigaki Kisame)
- Deidara (デイダラ, Deidara)
- Sasori (サソリ, Sasori) (also playable while in Hiruko)
- Hidan (飛段, Hidan)
- Kakuzu (角都, Kakuzu)
- A majority of down specials in the game appear to be autocombos reminiscent of traditional fighting games.
- Hidan, along with Chōji and Jirōbō, are the only characters who do not backflip with their backdashes.