Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Naruto SD Powerful Shippūden|
|(ナルト-SD バワフル 疾風伝, Naruto SD Pawafuru Shippūden)|
|Video game info|
|Playable on||Nintendo 3DS|
|Japanese||November 29, 2012|
|English||March 5, 2013|
Naruto SD Powerful Shippūden is a side-scrolling action/adventure game in development by Namco Bandai Games and Inti Creates for the Nintendo 3DS platform. The game is based on the Naruto spin-off series, Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth Full Power Ninja Chronicles.
The game features many boss battles to the point where it goes all the way to the Five Kage Summit Arc. The game will also include forehead protector cases that can hold three Nintendo 3DS games. The game allows the player to go into story mode as either Naruto or Lee and go on missions taken directly from their animated story lines.
- Kakashi Hatake
- Sakura Haruno
- Shikamaru Nara
- Ino Yamanaka
- Chōji Akimichi
- Might Guy
- Neji Hyūga
- Hinata Hyūga
- Kiba Inuzuka
- Shino Aburame
- Training Field (Day, Evening)
- Konohagakure (Destroyed)
- Tenchi Bridge (Day, Night)
- Forest of Dead Trees (Day, Evening)
- Konohagakure Forest (Day, Evening)
- Mount Myōboku (Day, Night)
- Falls of Truth
- Samurai Bridge (River)
- On the spine of the North American box, the game is misspelled as "Nartuo."
- There is a bug in the game where going into Eight Gates mode near the end of a mission will freeze the game. The only known way to solve this is by letting the 3DS run out of power.