|Naruto: Ninja Destiny|
|(ナルト- 忍列伝, Naruto: Shinobi Retsuden)|
|Video game info|
|Playable on||Nintendo DS|
|Next||Naruto Shippūden: Ninja Destiny 2|
|Japanese||December 14, 2006|
|English||March 20, 2008|
Naruto: Ninja Destiny is the first 3D Naruto game to come to the Nintendo DS.
It has sixteen characters ranging from Gaara and Rock Lee to one-tailed Naruto and Level 2 Cursed Seal form Sasuke. The player can battle against the computer, play against your friends wirelessly, enjoy a single player story mode, or single player mode where you fight several computer-controlled opponents. The story mode goes from the Neji/Naruto fight in the Chūnin Exams until the dispute between the three Sannin. A sequel to this game was later released.
- Naruto Uzumaki (うずまきナルト, Uzumaki Naruto) (also playable in a Nine-Tails form) (US and European version)
- Sasuke Uchiha (うちはサスケ, Uchiha Sasuke) (also playable in a Level 2 Cursed form) (US version)
- Sakura Haruno (春野サクラ, Haruno Sakura)
- Kakashi Hatake
- Rock Lee
- Neji Hyūga
- Might Guy
- Shikamaru Nara
- Gaara (我愛羅, Gaara)
- Temari (テマリ, Temari)
- Orochimaru (大蛇丸, Orochimaru)
- Tsunade (綱手, Tsunade)
- Jiraiya (自来也, Jiraiya)
- Itachi Uchiha (うちはイタチ, Uchiha Itachi)
- In the US and European version, Sasuke's outfit is black, but in the Japanese version, he's in his casual blue shirt and white shorts.
- The location "Sasuke's training grounds" is misspelled "Sauke's training grounds".
- Naruto is the only character in the game with more than one jutsu.