Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Naruto: Ninja Destiny|
|(ナルト- 忍列伝, Naruto: Shinobi Retsuden)|
|Video game info|
|Playable on||Nintendo DS|
|Next||Naruto Shippūden: Ninja Destiny 2|
|Japanese||December 14, 2006|
|English||March 20, 2008|
Naruto: Ninja Destiny is the first 3D Naruto game to come to the Nintendo DS.
It has sixteen characters ranging from Gaara and Rock Lee to one-tailed Naruto and Level 2 Cursed Seal form Sasuke. The player can battle against the computer, play against your friends wirelessly, enjoy a single player story mode, or single player mode where you fight several computer-controlled opponents. The story mode goes from the Neji/Naruto fight in the Chūnin Exams until the dispute between the three Sannin. A sequel to this game was later released.
- Naruto Uzumaki (also playable in a Nine-Tails form) (US and European version)
- Sasuke Uchiha (also playable in a Level 2 Cursed form) (US version)
- Sakura Haruno
- Kakashi Hatake
- Rock Lee
- Neji Hyūga
- Might Guy
- Shikamaru Nara
- Itachi Uchiha
- In the US and European version, Sasuke's outfit is black, but in the Japanese version, he's in his casual blue shirt and white shorts.
- The location "Sasuke's training grounds" is misspelled "Sauke's training grounds".
- Naruto is the only character in the game with more than one jutsu.