|Naruto: Ninja Council 2|
|(ナルト- 最強忍者大結集2, Naruto: Saikyō Ninja Daikesshū 2)|
|Video game info|
|Playable on||Game Boy Advance|
|Previous||Naruto: Ninja Council|
|Next||Naruto: Ninja Council 2 European Version|
|Japanese||April 29, 2004|
|English||October 10, 2006|
Naruto: Ninja Council 2, known as Naruto: Saikyō Ninja Daikesshu 2 in Japan, is the second instalment in the Ninja Council series.
This game loosely follows the second through third seasons of the anime, but with some minor differences, such as repeated fights against Dosu Kinuta, Zaku Abumi, Kabuto Yakushi, and Orochimaru, as well as areas that did not appear in the anime. It also features a two-player co-op mode using the link cable, and a four-player battle mode. However, it should be noted that while the first game had voice samples from the cast (carried over from Clash of Ninja), this game does not. The sprites in this game, while not only different from Ninja Council, would become mainstays for this series.
- Naruto Uzumaki
- Sasuke Uchiha
- Sakura Haruno
- Rock Lee (unlockable)
- Kakashi Hatake (playable only as a support character)
- Shikamaru Nara (playable only as a support character)
- Chōji Akimichi (playable only as a support character)
- Kiba Inuzuka (playable only as a support character)
- Shino Aburame (playable only as a support character)
- Third Hokage (playable only as a support character; unlockable support)
- If the player is in the level where the player looks for Gaara, and if Sakura and Sasuke are both defeated (Lee as well if he is unlocked). Continue as normal with Naruto. When beating Gaara in his sand shell, the player will play Gamabunta vs. Shukaku mini game.