|Naruto: Ninja Council|
|(ナルト- 忍術全開! 最強忍者大結集, Naruto: Ninjutsu Zenkai! Saikyō Ninja Daikesshū)|
|Video game info|
|Playable on||Game Boy Advance|
|Next||Naruto: Ninja Council 2|
|Japanese||May 1, 2003|
|English||March 22, 2006|
Naruto: Ninja Council, known as Naruto: Saikyō Ninja Daikesshū in the Japanese version, is the first instalment in the Ninja Council series.
There are scrolls that the playable character can obtain to perform abilities at the cost of chakra, which can be used to break down walls or create whirlwinds. The story mode very loosely follows the Prologue — Land of Waves arc to the Chūnin Exams arc. Players also get to have an opportunity to fight Orochimaru. The playable characters are Naruto and Sasuke, with the possibility to unlock Kakashi.
- Naruto Uzumaki (うずまきナルト, Uzumaki Naruto)
- Sasuke Uchiha (うちはサスケ, Uchiha Sasuke)
- Kakashi Hatake (はたけカカシ, Hatake Kakashi)
- Ebisu (with Konohamaru Sarutobi)
- Ino Yamanaka
- Chōji Akimichi
- Shikamaru Nara
- Kiba Inuzuka (with Akamaru)
- Shino Aburame
- Rock Lee
- Neji Hyūga
- Zabuza Momochi
- When Rock Lee uses Reverse Lotus, his signature skin colour that changes when he enters Gate of Life doesn't appear.
- This game is the first instance where Sasuke performs his Lion Combo solely in midair as opposed to performing the finisher whilst falling to the ground.