|Naruto: Konoha Senki|
|Naruto: Tree Leaf Military History (ナルト- 木ノ葉戦記, Naruto: Konoha Senki)|
|Video game info|
|Playable on||Game Boy Advance|
|Japanese||September 12, 2003|
Naruto: Konoha Senki is a Japanese-only strategy game for Game Boy Advance.
The game covers the first 70 episodes of Naruto, primarily the Prologue — Land of Waves and Chūnin Exams arcs. During the game's first play-through, the player is restricted to using Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and occasionally Kakashi. After the game is completed, other characters can be unlocked by first beating them in a side-story mission.
Characters also have a wide range of techniques available. Players can equip items to characters such as chakra pills, healing items and ranged weapons such as kunai and shuriken. Characters can create clones which can be used as decoys and some characters can create full-bodied clones which can be used in combination attacks and to perform offensive techniques. Characters can also use the transformation techniques to take on the appearance of another character, to trick the opponent.
This game includes many of the main cast along with a special appearance by Masashi Kishimoto as a hidden character. It is also the only game that has the members of Team Dosu as fully playable characters.
- Naruto Uzumaki (うずまきナルト, Uzumaki Naruto)
- Sasuke Uchiha (うちはサスケ, Uchiha Sasuke)
- Sakura Haruno (春野サクラ, Haruno Sakura)
- Shikamaru Nara (奈良シカマル, Nara Shikamaru)
- Chōji Akimichi (秋道チョウジ, Akimichi Chōji)
- Ino Yamanaka (山中いの, Yamanaka Ino)
- Kiba Inuzuka (犬塚キバ, Inuzuka Kiba)
- Shino Aburame (油女シノ, Aburame Shino)
- Hinata Hyūga (日向ヒナタ, Hyūga Hinata)
- Rock Lee (ロック・リー, Rokku Rī)
- Neji Hyūga (日向ネジ, Hyūga Neji)
- Gaara (我愛羅, Gaara)
- Kankurō (カンクロウ, Kankurō)
- Temari (テマリ, Temari)
- Kakashi Hatake (はたけカカシ, Hatake Kakashi)
- Might Guy (マイト・ガイ, Maito Gai)
- Orochimaru (大蛇丸, Orochimaru)
- Zabuza Momochi (桃地再不斬, Momochi Zabuza)
- Haku (白, Haku)
- Dosu Kinuta (ドス・キヌタ, Dosu Kinuta)
- Zaku Abumi (ザク・アブミ, Zaku Abumi)
- Kin Tsuchi (キン・ツチ, Kin Tsuchi)