|Naruto: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 4|
| (ナルト-激闘忍者大戦! 4, Naruto: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 4)
|Video game info|
|Series||Naruto: Clash of Ninja|
|Japanese||November 21, 2005|
Naruto: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 4 is the fourth instalment of the Gekitō Ninja Taisen series.
It covers the events from the Search for Tsunade Arc to the Sasuke Retrieval Arc. The game fleshes out the tag team mode from the last game, referred to as 3-man cell, which allows groups of characters to fight each other in turn. Most of it remains the same, only Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 4 enables certain combinations of team members having special attack combinations (done with forward+special). The 3-man cell mode also enables either 1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 3, 3 on 1, 3 on 2 and 2 on 1, all in one tag mode. The Crisis Special system is also less apparent, as characters' health bars no longer glow or show any indication of some sort when Crisis mode is in play.
The Crisis Specials themselves are also remapped, and this is the first Gekitō Ninja Taisen/Clash of Ninja game to feature backward specials (back+special button) (Naruto Shippūden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 reuses this concept).
Most noticeably, the game does away with the shop feature, and unlockables are now acquired by simply meeting certain criteria in the game's new Mission mode. Mission mode forces the player to fight increasingly stronger opponents under specific circumstances and with different methods of winning in order to complete each mission. It is the last Naruto game for the Gamecube.
- Naruto Uzumaki (Playable in a One-Tailed form) (Nine-Tails form)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Playable in a Level 2 Cursed form) (Sharingan)
- Sakura Haruno
- Kakashi Hatake (Sharingan)
- Hinata Hyūga (Playable in an Awakened form)
- Kiba Inuzuka
- Shino Aburame
- Ino Yamanaka
- Shikamaru Nara
- Chōji Akimichi
- Rock Lee
- Neji Hyūga
- Might Guy
- Third Hokage
- Anko Mitarashi
- Iruka Umino
- Itachi Uchiha
- Kisame Hoshigaki
- Kabuto Yakushi
- A Pakkun-shaped controller case was given away as the bonus to those who preordered Naruto: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 4.
- Similar to Naruto: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 3, it would receive a Wii reprisal in America as part of the Revolution sub series, known as Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2. Like with Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 3 to Revolution , the roster is somewhat watered down, but more touches and changes have been added compared to the first Revolution game. 7 new characters have also been added in the place of the Third Hokage and the Sound Five as well, though it does way with the three member squad function and uses two-squad functions instead.
- This game has a notable amount of glitches, such as Curse Mark Lv. 2 Sasuke's Chidori turning the screen negative resolution, Neji becoming untouchable with his special hitting his foe in midair in a certain fashion and so forth. Most of them can be viewed here.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found