|Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution|
|Video game info|
|Series||Naruto: Clash of Ninja|
|Previous||Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2|
|Next||Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2|
|English||October 23, 2007|
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution is the third North American instalment of the Clash of Ninja series.
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution covers the events of the second half of the Chūnin Exams to the end of the Search for Tsunade. This game uses the same gameplay engine as Gekitō Ninja Taisen! EX, only with the pre-timeskip touches instead. The game utilises the Wii Remote and Nunchuk for basic attacks and for special attacks that require specific movements from both items. The classic controller and GameCube controller are also compatible with the game. Also from EX are the plane switches with stage jumping and the objects to take cover in. Players can also use the nunchuk to deflect ninja tools and other types of projectiles with proper timing. Also new are the original second special attacks characters have received since Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 3.
Most of the content, such as screens and music come as a reprisal of Naruto: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 3. Unlike the aforementioned instalment, this game contains Kisame, who was not a playable character in the Japanese series until Naruto: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 4. Many other characters who appeared in Gekitō Ninja Taisen! 3, the Japanese GameCube counterpart to Clash of Ninja Revolution, do not appear in the game, and some stages from Gekitō Ninja Taisen! EX also appear in America for the first time. Also, this is the first non-Shippūden Clash of Ninja game to be exposed to the Wii's high graphics, something Japan has not yet received.
- Naruto Uzumaki (うずまきナルト, Uzumaki Naruto) (can enter a Nine-Tails form)
- Sasuke Uchiha (うちはサスケ, Uchiha Sasuke) (can activate Sharingan)
- Sakura Haruno (春野サクラ, Haruno Sakura)
- Kakashi Hatake (can activate Sharingan)
- Rock Lee (ロック・リー, Rokku Rī) (can activate Eight Gates)
- Tenten (テンテン, Tenten)
- Neji Hyūga (日向ネジ, Hyūga Neji)
- Might Guy (マイト・ガイ, Maito Gai) (can activate Eight Gates)
- Ino Yamanaka (山中いの, Yamanaka Ino)
- Shikamaru Nara (奈良シカマル, Nara Shikamaru)
- Hinata Hyūga (日向ヒナタ, Hyūga Hinata)
- Shino Aburame (油女シノ, Aburame Shino)
- Gaara (我愛羅, Gaara)
- Temari (テマリ, Temari)
- Kankurō (カンクロウ, Kankurō)
- Itachi Uchiha (うちはイタチ, Uchiha Itachi)
- Kisame Hoshigaki (干柿鬼鮫, Hoshigaki Kisame)
- Tsunade (綱手, Tsunade)
- Orochimaru (大蛇丸, Orochimaru)
- Jiraiya (自来也, Jiraiya)
- When Naruto recovers from his Naruto Uzumaki Combo, he slides backward slightly upon landing instead of landing on his feet normally, unlike in the Gamecube sub-series.