|Rōmaji||Oiroke no Jutsu|
|Literal English||Sexy Technique|
|Viz manga||Ninja Centerfold|
|English TV||Sexy Jutsu, Cutie Jutsu|
|Other||Art of Eros|
|Anime||Naruto Episode #1|
|Game||Naruto: Clash of Ninja|
|OVA||Naruto: The Cross Roads|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga and Game|
A variant of the Transformation Technique, the Sexy Technique transforms the user into a naked woman, or in a bikini, typically with seductive posture. Naruto uses this technique to distract or win over men, with all successful attempts causing an exaggerated nosebleed by the victim, while Konohamaru uses it to impress Naruto. Typically, the more perverted the victim, the greater their reaction will be.
After Naruto returned to Konohagakure in Part II, he bragged that he has developed the "new-and-improved" Sexy Technique, but was punched into the distance by Sakura before he had the chance to perform it.
- The woman Naruto transforms into when he uses the Sexy Technique has been dubbed "Naruko" by the fandom, inspiring many pictures of fanart and fan fiction.
- In the fandom, the Sexy Technique has been used on various characters of the series as a source for fanart. It is popular in both fanart and convention cosplay (allowing female cosplayers to play male characters, e.g. ("crossplay")).
- In Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden, Rock Lee used a different version of this technique but instead of performing the actual technique, he just puts on a bikini. This was later adapted into Naruto SD Powerful Shippūden.
- A variant of this technique appeared in the pilot chapter of Naruto.
- ↑ First Databook, page 166