Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Literal English||Make Out|
|Manga||Volume #1, Naruto Chapter #4|
|Anime||Naruto Episode #4|
|Novel||Gaara Hiden: A Sandstorm Mirage|
|Movie||Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow|
|Game||Naruto: Konoha Ninpōchō|
|OVA||Find the Four-Leaf Red Clover!|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga, Novel, Game, Movie|
Icha Icha (イチャイチャ, Icha Icha) is a series of best-selling novels written by Jiraiya. Little is known about the novel's plot, but it is noted to be about a passionate love between a man and a woman. Kakashi Hatake is a big fan of the series and is shown reading one of them most of the time. They are comedic (and likely adult) recounts of Jiraiya's experiences in love. They are meant for people of 18 years old and above.
Two years after Fourth Shinobi World War, when Temari openly dated Shikamaru Nara, her youngest brother Gaara was confused and asked their other brother Kankurō about the details of love and relationships, to which he told Gaara that his naiveté was incredibly obvious. In order to learn something about romance, Gaara decided to read this series. At some point, the series received a live action adaption, which was filmed between Konohagakure and Yugakure.
- Icha Icha Paradise (イチャイチャパラダイス, Icha Icha Paradaisu, English TV: Make-Out Paradise): The first book to appear in the series. In Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Yukie Fujikaze stars in a movie-adaptation of this book.
- Icha Icha Violence (イチャイチャバイオレンス, Icha Icha Baiorensu, English TV: Make-Out Violence): The second book. It also became a movie, as seen in episode 101.
- Icha Icha Tactics (イチャイチャタクティクス, Icha Icha Takutikusu, English TV: Make-Out Tactics): The third book. Naruto Uzumaki gave this book to Kakashi when he returned to Konoha following his two-and-a-half year training with Jiraiya, and as such it was the newest instalment in several years. When Jiraiya sent the secret of Pain's identity to Konoha, he used the first word from various pages in the book to decode his message: "The real one isn't among them." As a result of Jiraiya's death, this is the last book in the series.
- Ero Ero Paradigm (エロエロパラダイム, Ero Ero Paradaimu): A book that can be seen holding by Kakashi on the cover of chapter 531.
- Icha Icha Strap: A book only seen in the game Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 that can be given to Ebisu.
- Icha Icha Pooltime (イチャイチャプール間き, Icha Icha Pūrukanki, English TV: Make-Out Pooltime): The first book in a Swimming sub-series, as seen in episode 15 part 1 of the anime Naruto SD: Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden: The Pool's Finally Open!.
- There is also an unofficial Icha Icha novel that was written by Naruto in episode 177. Naruto finished the manuscript for Jiraiya (so that Jiraiya would train him again) and accidentally sent it to the wrong place (the Land of Fangs). The book was mistaken for a peace treaty, and, since the daimyō enjoyed it, he afterwards ended the war with the Land of Claws.
- In addition, Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth Full Power Ninja Chronicles spin-off has also shown other similar books, such as Icha Icha Emotion, Icha Icha Dynamic, and Ero Ero Install. Icha Icha Pooltime was also featured.