Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Tracking Fang |
|Rōmaji||Raiton: Raijū Tsuiga|
|English games||Lightning Beast Running Technique (雷獣走りの術, Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu)|
|Alternative names||Lightning Hound|
|Manga||Volume #45, Naruto Chapter #421|
|Anime||Naruto Shippūden Episode #159|
|Game||Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga, Game|
|Range||Short to Mid range|
By manipulating lightning chakra into their hand, the user can make the lightning expand to create the form of a hound. The hound remains connected to the user's hand, allowing them to control it during its attack.
- Raijū is a mythological creature in Shintō religion, companion to the Shintō god of lighting, Raijin. Raijū has many common representations, with a white and blue wolf sometimes engulfed in lightning being among them, akin to the form Kakashi's technique takes.
- In Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, Kakashi can only use this technique if Lightning Cutter is selected as his Ninjutsu attack, as this technique serves as the Lightning Cutter's charged Ninjutsu attack in the game.
- In Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution and Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, this technique is used in conjunction with Might Guy's Daytime Tiger as part of their Combination Ultimate Jutsu.
- Lightning Release: Black Panther
- Ice Release: Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique
- Earth Release: Mud Wolves
- ↑ Fourth Databook, page 305