| (風花小雪, Kazahana Koyuki)
|Movie||Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow|
|Appears in||Movie only|
Koyuki Kazahana (風花小雪, Kazahana Koyuki) is a famous movie actress, primarily known for portraying Princess Gale (フーウン姫, Fūun-hime). She is the sole child of Sōsetsu Kazahana, the former daimyō of the Land of Snow. As an actress, she is known under the name Yukie Fujikaze (富士風雪絵, Fujikaze Yukie).
As a child, her father Sōsetsu would tell her about "spring", a season that did not exist in the perpetual-wintered Land of Snow. She would happily await her father's project in bringing spring to the land, and was given a key for that "treasure". However, her paternal uncle Dotō Kazahana killed her father for his treasure, leaving Koyuki emotionally scarred for ten years. Ever since, she changed her name and appearance to Yukie Fujikaze, and eventually into a famous actress with a cold and melancholic personality whose other emotions are merely "an act".
At first, she appeared very cruel as seen when children asked for her autograph, but during the movie, she shows a kinder and warmer nature. Due to being emotionally scarred, she was cold and melancholic, with other emotions being merely "an act"; she eventually regained her true emotions when she met Naruto.
She has long black hair with light-coloured eyes. She wore a green blouse over a pink jacket with brown gloves. As a child, she wore a dress with an obi just below her chest and a strap around her forehead.
She returns to her home in the Land of Snow for a movie, only to encounter Dotō again. She is targeted for her necklace, the key to her father's treasure. While imprisoned, Naruto Uzumaki (who happens to be one of her biggest fans) tells her of his devastating past and how he overcame it. After escaping from prison, Koyuki gives Dotō her necklace and attempts to stab him. She is then kidnapped by Dotō, as he discovers the treasure is a generator to change the Land of Snow into the Land of Spring. Naruto ultimately defeats Dotō with the encouragement of Koyuki who remembers her father as she looks out to his achieved dream, the Land of Spring, and sheds tears of joy and truly smiles for the first time in ten years.
With her film complete, Koyuki explains that the Land of Spring will temporarily become the Land of Snow every winter. Sasuke Uchiha presents an autograph for Naruto from Koyuki. In the autograph, Naruto finds a picture of him recovering in the hospital, being kissed by Koyuki, who smiles happily at him as she signs more fans' autographs.
- "Kazahana" means "snowflake" while "Koyuki" means "a light or powdered snow."
- "Fūun" can be written as "fūun" (風雲), which is translated as "clouds appearing before the wind starts to blow", as "winds and clouds; nature; the elements", or as "situation; state of affairs".
- Her character is very similar to Toki and Haruna. All three of them are daimyō, were in disguise, their fathers were assassinated, and endured a tragedy which made them act cold towards other people until meeting Naruto. All three seemed to grow fond of him as well.
- Near the end, it's implied that she'll play a part in the Icha Icha Paradise movie, as she's seen holding the book.
- (To her father) "Father, you liar, there is no such thing as spring here."
- (To Sandayū) "I cannot cry, because you have the eyedrops."