After eating some of the flesh from the stomach of the Nine-Tails, Kinkaku, like his brother Ginkaku became pseudo-jinchūriki and gained abilities similar to those of a normal jinchūriki of the fox would have.
Version 2 Edit
While enraged, Kinkaku can access a massive amount of the Nine-Tails' chakra stored within him, enough to enter a more muscular six-tailed version of Naruto Uzumaki's Version 2 forms. It is also shown that he can retain his consciousness in this form.
The power displayed by Kinkaku when he was in this form revolved mainly around its abnormally long middle tail. With it he could smash entire cliffs to pieces and agitate the ocean enough to create waves. Defensively the cloak can block a torrent of kunai and explosive tags, Darui's Double Black Panther technique, and a wave of Fire Release, Water Release, and Earth Release attacks, deflect Chōji Akimichi's Human Bullet Tank, and break out of the Shadow Imitation Technique.
See Also Edit
- Gaara's Jinchūriki Forms
- Yugito Nii's Jinchūriki Forms
- Yagura's Jinchūriki Forms
- Rōshi's Jinchūriki Forms
- Han's Jinchūriki Forms
- Utakata's Jinchūriki Forms
- Fū's Jinchūriki Forms
- Killer B's Jinchūriki Forms
- Naruto Uzumaki's Jinchūriki Forms
- Minato Namikaze's Jinchūriki Forms
- Sora's Jinchūriki Forms
- In Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, Kinkaku demonstrates the ability to use an initial jinchūriki form as well.