|(殻, Kara, Literally meaning: Shell or Husk)|
|Manga||Volume #4, Boruto Chapter #15|
Kara (殻, "Shell" or "Husk", Viz: The Husk) is an organisation whose motive-of-operation is mostly unknown. Their history is also currently unknown, but they appear to be gathering intel on various juinjutsu, including those borne by Boruto Uzumaki and Kawaki. To fulfil their dreams, they are also in need of a certain "vessel".
The group is made up of "Inners" (内陣, Innā) and "Outers" (外陣, Autō), with each of the Inners being in charge of a particular region. Each Inner appears to bear a facial tattoo of a Roman numeral and wears a black hooded cloak with red lining, fastened at the right shoulder with a silver pin. Outers appear to act as sleeper agents, showing no obvious signs of their affiliation with the organisation.
The organisation has accumulated a great deal of wealth, makes use of Scientific Ninja Tools, and communicates over long range via genjutsu.
- A woman with long, curly hair and unusual eyes. She has a tattoo of a Roman numeral Ⅰ in the centre of her forehead.
- A tall, heavily-built man with a beard. He has a trio of tattoos on his face that appear to form a Roman numeral Ⅲ.
- Jigen, the presumed leader of the organisation. He has a Roman numeral Ⅳ tattooed under his left eye.
- A short, stocky, elderly man with an eye-patch over his right eye and a prosthetic right leg. He had a tattoo of a Roman numeral Ⅴ on his left temple. He was burned to death by Kashin Koji.
- Kashin Koji, a man with long hair and stubble wearing a domino mask.
- A man with a medium build.
- Amado, a member that was in charge of a container.