Kamui's Dimension (神威の時空間, Kamui no Jikūkan, Literally meaning: Kamui's time–space dimension) is an alternate space that was created by Obito Uchiha's Mangekyō Sharingan. Kakashi Hatake's and Obito's Kamui share this same dimension when teleporting objects, due to the fact that each has one of Obito's eyes. This is further evidenced by the fact that objects warped by the former ability were still able to interact with Obito, despite his otherwise comprehensive "intangibility". Prior to learning the reason of this connection, Kakashi exploited it to injure Obito, still under the guise of Tobi, during the Fourth Shinobi World War.
Due to the two eyes being the only known pathways into and out of this dimension, there seems to be no other way of escaping it. With the destruction of both of Obito's eyes and his departure to the Pure Land, the path to this dimension is now sealed off.
The location was first observed once Obito, as Tobi, transported both Sasuke Uchiha and Karin there after their battle at the Five Kage Summit, where it was shown to be composed from an innumerable amount of randomly arranged and differently sized rectangular prisms amongst a dark and seemingly endless void. Tobi has also apparently stored numerous giant shuriken as well as black receivers and gigantic kunai inside the dimension which he can launch at the opponent in quick succession.
- In Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Impact, Obito has demonstrated the ability to manipulate the various box structures of this dimension to attack individuals trapped there.
- In the anime, the box structures are shown to be constructed of earthen material, as Kakashi was able to use them as a medium for two earth techniques.
- ↑ Naruto chapter 597, page 6
- ↑ Fourth Databook, page 242
- ↑ Naruto chapter 597, page 12
- ↑ Naruto chapter 596, page 14
- ↑ Naruto chapter 502, page 10
- ↑ Naruto chapter 608, page 7
- ↑ Naruto chapter 691, page 7
- ↑ Naruto chapter 467, page 8-9
- ↑ Naruto chapter 598, pages 4-12
- ↑ Naruto chapter 628, page 3+4
- ↑ Naruto: Shippūden episode 375