Kaguya's Dimensions are a gathering of alternate spaces that Kaguya Ōtsutsuki has access to through the use of an unnamed technique. The first dimension was first shown after Kaguya's resurrection. Wishing to not fight on the world that "nurtured" her, she transported both Team 7 and Obito Uchiha to the mysterious world and over a widespread river of lava. Kakashi states that Kaguya has the ability to literally rewrite all aspects of the dimension instantly, a phenomena he also compares to the creation of genjutsu. There are a total of six interconnected dimensions which she can teleport to by creating portals.
Kaguya has the ability to travel between any of her six dimensions as she sees fit:
- A mountainous region that links all of Kaguya's dimensions together.
- A lava-filled expanse of land. Most notably, there exists a large volcano that towers over the land. Atop the volcano there is a castle-like construction.
- An icy realm, composed of frozen canyons and mountains. Another castle-like construction is situated atop an icy cliff.
- A vast desert full of sand dunes. This dimension is very hot due to its climate.
- A sea of acid which can burn and melt clothes and flesh.
- A dimension with a pyramid-shaped terrain which has massive gravity force, enough to bring even Kaguya to her knees.
- Some Space–Time Ninjutsu are also capable of opening portals between Kaguya's dimensions, but only while in the main, mountainous dimension, or by linking the technique to Kaguya's own portals. This also requires an extremely large amount of chakra.
- Considering the shape of the terrain and the increased gravity capable bring anyone to their knees, the last dimension seems to be inspired in the ishidaki (石抱; Literally meaning "Stone Holding"), the torture consisted in bound an individual in kneeling position over ridged surface, with stone weights over its lap.