Kaguya's Dimensions (カグヤの時空間, Kaguya no Jikūkan, Literally meaning: Kaguya's time–space dimension) are a gathering of alternate spaces that Kaguya Ōtsutsuki has access to through the use of Amenominaka. The first dimension was first shown after Kaguya's resurrection. Wishing to not fight on the world that she viewed as her "nursery", Kaguya transported both Team 7 and Obito Uchiha to the mysterious world and over a widespread river of lava. Kakashi states that Kaguya has the ability to literally rewrite all aspects of the dimension instantly, a phenomena he also compares to the creation of genjutsu. There are a total of six interconnected dimensions which she can teleport to by creating portals. Kaguya has the ability to travel between any of her six dimensions as she sees fit. The dimension were noted by Obito to be very far from each other and he had a hard time believing she could join these dimensions in an instant. Even so, Black Zetsu stated repeated usage of instant dimensional transfers with Amenominaka was starting to take a toll on her chakra reserves.
- Some Space–Time Ninjutsu are also capable of opening portals between Kaguya's dimensions by synchronizing with the nature of Kaguya's own portals. This requires an extremely large amount of chakra.
- By synchronising his own space-time technique to Kaguya's spatial distortions, Obito Uchiha was able to open portals to link the dimensions together. However, even with Sakura Haruno backing his chakra reserves, this still caused Obito's eyes to strain to the point of bleeding.
- By using an unspecified technique, Sasuke Uchiha was able to enter the six dimensions, but regular dimensional travels also resulted in Sasuke temporarily losing access to his Mangekyō Sharingan and his Rinnegan losing its tomoe.
- Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki and Kinshiki Ōtsutsuki were also able to enter Kaguya's Ice dimension by unknown means.
- Considering the shape of the terrain and the increased gravity capable bring anyone to their knees, the last dimension seems to be inspired in the ishidaki (石抱, Literally meaning: Stone Holding), the torture consisted in bound an individual in kneeling position over ridged surface, with stone weights over its lap.
- When Kaguya created an enormous Truth-Seeking Ball in her core dimension by absorbing the chakra from the victims of Infinite Tsukuyomi, it was said that it would be used to create a new dimension.
- Through some unexplained circumstances, another moon can be seen in Kaguya's ice dimension in the opening of Boruto: Naruto the Movie.
- Kaguya's Core Dimension appears in Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 as a playable stage, while the sand, ice, and lava stages are able to be switched to, using her itemset. The acid dimension is not seen, but the acid from it is involved in her combos, and the gravity dimension appears only in the story mode.