|Please note that this is the Narutopedia's article on the episode. If you are looking for the article on the manga chapter then you should head to Jinchūriki vs. Jinchūriki!!.
Jinchūriki vs. Jinchūriki (人柱力VS人柱力!!, Jinchūriki tai Jinchūriki!!) is episode 325 of the Naruto: Shippūden anime.
Naruto assures he won't hand over the Eight and Nine-Tails. The Eight-Tails explains that it can sense the tailed beasts resealed in their hosts, though different. Samehada recalls Kisame's fight with Rōshi. B charges ahead, attacking Fū, who dodges him, even when he attacks from her blindspots. Naruto explains to B about the Rinnegan's shared field of vision. Rōshi, coated in lava, attacks Naruto. Yugito launches a homing attack, and almost claws B. B and Naruto hide, and the Eight-Tails concludes their abilities are being supplemented by the coordination and precision granted by the Rinnegan and Sharingan. Naruto explains about the chakra receivers, and B points one out in Yugito's chest. Naruto tries destroying Rōshi's receiver, but is interrupted by Han. By the Eight-Tails' suggestion, B levels the forest, knocking the reincarnated jinchūriki in the process. At headquarters, Ao and Inoichi update Shikaku on the several fronts. Shikaku intends to send them all towards Naruto and B's location after each division has finished their current fights. B tries to seal the jinchūriki while they're down, but Tobi has them assume their Version 2 cloaks, breaking free from B's ink clones. Fū and Yugito tag-team against Naruto, who then has his movements restricted by Yagura. Utakata frees himself from B's grip, and Rōshi's attack conceals another one from Han, now fully transformed into the Five-Tails. Tobi attempts to warp Naruto away, but is thwarted by Kakashi and Guy.
- In this episode, there are several errors/changes:
- Naruto is mistakenly shown wearing the Allied Shinobi Forces' forehead protector just as B transforms into the Eight-Tails.
- Kakashi is also mistakenly shown wearing a Konohagakure's forehead protector, when he and Guy stand back to back facing the White Zetsu.
- While the Second Division defeats the remnants of the White Zetsu Army, a Kumogakure shinobi and his enemy suddenly disappear altogether.
- Tobi is mistakenly shown having no pupil in his Sharingan at the end of the episode.
- Next month in October 10, 2013, Kisame's seiyu, Tomoyuki Dan has passed away.