Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Rōmaji||Uchi Naru Sakura|
|English games||Inner Sakura|
|Game||Naruto: Ultimate Ninja|
Main article: Sakura Haruno#Personality Inner Sakura is a manifestation of Sakura Haruno's inner emotions, representing Sakura's actual opinion on things when she outwardly displays something completely different. Inner Sakura has the habit of saying "Shānnarō!" (しゃーんなろー). The phrase has no literal meaning, but is usually translated as "Hell yeah!", "Hell no!", or "Damn it!", depending on the situation. The English anime translates it as a forceful "Cha!" Inner Sakura is unique as it is in a way a second will within Sakura's mind. When Ino used Mind Body Switch Technique on Sakura, Inner Sakura was able to repel Ino from her body.
Although she appeared quite frequently at the start of the series, Inner Sakura all but disappeared midway through Part I, and rarely appears in Part II. The reason behind this is that she no longer needs to hide her true feelings or reactions behind a fake smile, finally allowing herself to truly say what is on her mind. However, because Inner Sakura usually possessed somewhat violent reactions to things, Sakura is now prone to violent outbursts, which is not helped by a her chakra-enhanced strength, making her very scary should one upset her, similar to her teacher, Tsunade.
In many video games, Inner Sakura was made into a technique for Sakura due to her lack of techniques of her own early in the series. In most appearances Inner Sakura is a Taijutsu where Sakura's inner feelings burst out and she unleashes all her strength on the target with one or more punches. However, Inner Sakura may also interact with Sakura or the opponent(s) as a Clone or Genjutsu, as shown with Clone Combo, The Great Sakura, and Twinkling Maiden's Heart.
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja series - In the first two games Inner Sakura is a set of two techniques: "I won't lose!" (負けるもんですか！, Makerumondesuka!) and "Love will prevail!" (愛は勝つ!, Aihakatsu!). In the first Inner Sakura appears by Sakura's side and both punch the target multiple times. If successfully, the second technique will have both Sakura and Inner Sakura punch at the same time with all their strength, sending the target flying away. The two techniques were separated in Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3.
- Jump Super Stars - Sakura will make an angry pose and be surrounded by energy for a second. If no one is near her, the attack fails. If an opponent touches the energy, Inner Sakura appears above her and punches ahead multiple times.
- Jump Ultimate Stars - Inner Sakura appears above Sakura and punches ahead multiple times.
- Naruto: Path of the Ninja and Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2 - Sakura punches the target with all her strength. Her stats may increase after the attack.
- Naruto: Shinobi Collection Shippū Ranbu - Inner Sakura appears briefly behind Sakura as she prepares to punch the target with all her strength.
- In the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja, Kakashi and Sasuke can copy some of Sakura's moves with their Sharingan, showing their inner versions when using attacks like Fairy Tale Get and Clone Combo. Kakashi can also copy Sakura's Cha Barrage in the Clash of Ninja video games, allowing him to unleash his "Inner Kakashi" (内なるカカシ, Uchi Naru Kakashi).
- In the anime, Ino is shown having her own inner version called Inner Ino (内なるいの).