Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- done.--TheUltimate3 ~Keeper of Lore~ 14:52, March 31, 2011 (UTC)
- If I remember correctly, if the species is unmarked, it automatically marks it human. So I just put tailed beast in.--TheUltimate3 ~Keeper of Lore~ 14:54, March 31, 2011 (UTC)
Can we unlock it now to add the picture?
- I'm not 100% sure why you are using NaruHina fan, but it will unlock tomorrow. The article will be fine for a few hours.--TheUltimate3 ~Keeper of Lore~ 00:50, April 1, 2011 (UTC)
To avoid an edit war let's discuss which image should be used. I'm against the use of the silhouette because it doesn't accurately depict the Ten Tails in it's final form, which was the reason we used the silhouette to begin with, since it was a common assumption that it's final appearance would resemble it. That's what I remember anyways. But now we do have an image of it's true beast form, which works fine in my opinion. Thoughts? --Mandon (talk) 18:26, March 27, 2014 (UTC)
- I also think the silhouette should have been replaced long ago--Elveonora (talk) 19:30, March 27, 2014 (UTC)
- Go ahead and change it. I would prefer not a picture where it's just a head and a bunch of chat bubbles, but got ahead. I don't really care much anymore.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 20:01, March 27, 2014 (UTC)
We have a huge variety of images to work with besides the silhouette though. Not necessarily an image of it's original appearance, but his third form from the present timeline comes close enough. --Mandon (talk) 00:00, March 28, 2014 (UTC)