|Literal English||Make Out|
|Anime||Naruto Episode #4|
|Movie||Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow|
|Game||Naruto: Clash of Ninja|
|OVA||Find the Four-Leaf Red Clover!|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga, Game, Movie|
Icha Icha is a series of best-selling novels which were written by Jiraiya. Little is known about the plot, but it is known to be about a passionate love between a man and a woman. Kakashi Hatake is a big fan of the series and is shown reading one of them most of the time. They are comedic (and likely adult) recounts of Jiraiya's experiences in love. They are meant for people of 18 and over.
- Icha Icha Paradise (イチャイチャパラダイス, Icha Icha Paradaisu, English TV: Make-Out Paradise): The first book to appear in the series. In Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Yukie Fujikaze stars in a movie-adaptation of this book.
- Icha Icha Violence (イチャイチャバイオレンス, Icha Icha Baiorensu, English TV: Make-Out Violence): The second book. It also became a movie, as seen in episode 101.
- Icha Icha Tactics (イチャイチャタクティクス, Icha Icha Takutikusu, English TV: Make-Out Tactics): The third book. Naruto Uzumaki gave this book to Kakashi when he returned to Konoha after a two and a half year absence. It was the newest instalment in several years. When Jiraiya sent the secret of Pain's identity to Konoha, he used the first word from various pages in the book to decode his message. The resulting message was: "The real one isn't among them." This is presumably the last volume as Jiraiya is now deceased.
- Icha Icha Strap: A book only seen in the game Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 that can be given to Ebisu.
- There is also an unofficial Icha Icha novel that was written by Naruto Uzumaki in episode 177. Naruto finished the manuscript for Jiraiya (so that Jiraiya would train him again) and accidentally sent it to the wrong place (the Land of Fangs). The book was mistaken for a peace treaty, and, since the daimyō enjoyed it, he afterwards ended the war with the Land of Claws.