|Literal English||Human Puppet|
|Anime||Naruto Shippūden Episode #2|
|Game||Naruto Shippūden: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! EX 2|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga and Game|
A technique developed by Sasori during his time in Sunagakure, this allows him to create puppets from human corpses. As he was the only person to know how to create human puppets, this technique became lost when he died.
By removing the internal organs of a foe and preserving the body to prevent decomposition, as well as adding weapons and defences, Sasori can make powerful human puppets. These puppets are different from normal ones, as they retain their use of chakra and any kekkei genkai that the human host once had.
Known Human Puppets
- Hiruko: Once a great shinobi, now a deadly puppet worn like a battle armour. In the manga, Hiruko is just an ordinary puppet.
- Third Kazekage: The greatest Kazekage in history, kidnapped and killed by Sasori to gain use of the Iron Sand techniques.
- Komushi: A childhood friend of Sasori's. It is implied that Komushi had been amongst Sasori's first human puppets in the anime.
- In the anime, two puppets from Sasori's hundred puppet army are seen with Sharingan, leading to the inference that they were human puppets.
- Mukade converted his own body into a puppet, similar to Sasori, but without the seeming restriction of needing a "Core of Living Flesh".