| (ガマヒロ, Gamahiro)
|Anime||Naruto Episode #73|
|Movie||Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie|
|Game||Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga, Game, Movie|
Gamahiro is a huge toad, though like Gamabunta his size is depicted inconsistently; he is generally shown to be taller than buildings and trees. He has an aquamarine skin tone and yellow eyes with grey markings around them and two distinct, circular markings on his shoulders. He also carries two huge katanas on his back, which are his main weapons with an orange sash around his stomach. In the anime in Part I, he was coloured brown.
During the Konoha Crush, as the Konoha-nin attempted to stave off Orochimaru's large snakes, but with very little luck, Jiraiya made his reappearance into the village, by summoning Gamahiro atop the snake. With his sheer size he crushes at least one of the snakes as soon as he lands on them.
Land of Rice Fields Investigation Mission
Along with Gamaken and Gamabunta, Gamahiro was summoned to assist in Naruto Uzumaki's fight with Pain. Upon Fukasaku's orders they engaged the Animal Path's summons. He initially attacked the ox with several damaging blows and then finished it with two precise strikes from his swords. When the Giant Multi-Headed Dog began to replicate after being attacked by Gamabunta, he fend them off until the Animal Path was incapacitated by Naruto, thus dispelling the summoned creatures. The three toads later engaged both the Deva Path and Preta Paths directly but they were sent flying beyond Konoha's borders by the Deva Path's Shinra Tensei technique after his power returned. After the battle, he is last seen lying at the bottom of a lake.
Fourth Shinobi World War: Confrontation
In Other Media
Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie
Main article: Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie
| ||The Springtime of Youth wiki has an article about this topic:|
- When Gamahiro first appears in the anime, he is coloured green and brown. This is updated to a teal colour for the Pain's Assault, keeping with the manga's colouration.
- In Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja 4, a miniature version of Gamahiro appears as a catchable toad that is called "Professor" due to his interest in geography and such. He wears a teacher's hat.
- Out of all the toads that can be summoned, Gamahiro is the one to appear while using the technique "Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique" in games such as Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 and Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2, thus mirroring his first appearance in the manga and anime.
- Though first summoned in Part I, he was not named until he was summoned again in Part II.
- Though Gamahiro has spoken in the anime, he has yet to do so in the manga.
- Gamahiro's name might come from the Japanese city of Hiroshima, which is where the Battles Without Honour and Humanity (仁義なき戦い, Jingi Naki Tatakai) series of films play and where Gamabunta's dialect comes from. Hiroshima is strongly connected to the Yakuza, if only through films.