Community Central, at http://community.wikia.com, is a place where all editors can learn about Wikia news and updates, meet and learn from people from other wikias, ask questions, and get help in editing. It's the main hub of Wikia culture and community, and a companion to the company site at http://www.wikia.com.
To get started, all you need to do is show up and start talking! We recommend you take a look at our Community Central Guidelines before you begin, and then dive right in!
Useful places at Central:
- Community Support Forums - ask other Wikia users for help and advice
- Wikia Staff Blog - get to know the Wikia team, and learn about new and upcoming features
- Technical Updates - get weekly updates on bug fixes and new features at Wikia
- Community Central Chat - talk to other Wikia users in realtime
- Community Blogs - see what other users are writing about Wikia
- Spotlights - learn how to promote your wikia on similar Wikia projects
- Adopt a wikia - request admin rights on an inactive wikia
- Help Pages - get tips and info on how to use features at Wikia
Further help and feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Help:Wikia Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Help:Contacting Wikia for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Wikia in Wikia University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience