This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
|Forums: Index → Narutopedia Discussion → Which is nicer?||Post|
I really think that adding the debuts under the jutsu that's in bold (I'm the person who lists the debuts, visit Rasengan888), other than putting the debut in the description of the jutsu. I'm arguing with this against Gojita, who really gets on my nerves. —This unsigned comment was made by Rasengan888 (talk • contribs) on 16:49, October 25, 2008.
- Rasengan888, please try to keep the posts more civil and to the point. This is supposed to be a topic about deciding what format we should use for debut information on Jutsu pages, not a You vs. Gojita who can get the biggest warparty topic.
- The example was one sided, and the voting format does not properly fit a discussion on the benefits of each format, so I've trimmed those out and fixed them up.
- Just a reminder for people putting in feedback, the format of Jutsu pages is a temporary thing. When Wikia installs Semantic Forms I hope to be able to setup a nice new jutsu infobox ( ;) With a nice form to edit it), and so please when the merits of both formats are discussed also consider how those will translate into use in an infobox. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Oct 26, 2008 @ 00:43 (UTC)
- I guess that's a good idea, but it's pretty hard to do, now that I almost did about 50 jutsus on debuts. How can I do it in one day? --Rasengan888
The most simple sollution
I believe the most simple solution right now, is not to post any of theese debuts, as it has not been done in a lot time. And if i understand it correctly, is Dantman expecting an infobox to the jutsus, then perhaps doing all of this would be a waste of time Gojita 16:28, 26 October 2008 (UTC)Gojita
- It doesn't make much difference whether they are added now or later. If an infobox is made, then we'll just find spots in the infobox for the information to be put.
- I'd like to see any notes on the benefits of the different formats. Though, the list items probably fit transition to an infobox best, as well references don't handle differences in anime/manga debuts as well as rows. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Oct 26, 2008 @ 16:43 (UTC)