|Forums: Index → Narutopedia Collaboration → Updates please||Post|
Note: This topic has been unedited for 747 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.
- Can you post a link to an example and what you mean by vandalized exactly?--Cerez365™☺ 14:20, April 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi some users put what characters are saying.. that user often uses the word "SHOCK" i guess it's Rasengan888  cerez, this is the example. i read the summary compared to my edit... IT'S rasengan888 and SnapperTo, yeah i'm asking help to make other episode summaries shorter.. Yes Fmakck I saw other episode summarized by you.. Thanks a lot for those who will help.--Ilnarutoanime (talk) 15:27, April 24, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not particularly fond (to say the least...) of calling him a vandal since A. He created the page, and B. There was no discussion about having short episodes back then. SimAnt 16:25, April 24, 2011 (UTC)
- IT WAS TAGGED TO BE CLEANED maybe by Omnibender. I just called him wrong as a vandal. He didn't vandal the article but it's too long. Simant, it has nonsense words like the characters were saying. I know he made it. I read the article history!—This unsigned comment was made by Ilnarutoanime (talk • contribs) .
- It was tagged because it was too long/incorrect grammar use, not because it was vandalized. A vandal is someone who deliberately inserts garbage into the article to make it look bad, the people who created the episode articles were trying to be helpful. Besides, fixing a few episodes a day for a few weeks will eventually get them cleaned. Have patience. ~ Fmakck© (Images | contribs) 12:26, April 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh maybe, I said it in my last post that is I called him mistakenly as vandal. The episodes were almost shorten. I find more. I'm a little impatient, and maybe 10-15 episodes more to edit. I'll say editing episode articles is 30 minutes for me. I watch the anime while editing it. Yes I appreciate his creation of articles.--Ilnarutoanime (talk) 13:34, April 26, 2011 (UTC)