Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
|Forums: Index → Narutopedia Collaboration → Updates please||Post|
Note: This topic has been unedited for 2053 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.
- Can you post a link to an example and what you mean by vandalized exactly?--Cerez365™☺ 14:20, April 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi some users put what characters are saying.. that user often uses the word "SHOCK" i guess it's Rasengan888  cerez, this is the example. i read the summary compared to my edit... IT'S rasengan888 and SnapperTo, yeah i'm asking help to make other episode summaries shorter.. Yes Fmakck I saw other episode summarized by you.. Thanks a lot for those who will help.--Ilnarutoanime (talk) 15:27, April 24, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not particularly fond (to say the least...) of calling him a vandal since A. He created the page, and B. There was no discussion about having short episodes back then. SimAnt 16:25, April 24, 2011 (UTC)
- IT WAS TAGGED TO BE CLEANED maybe by Omnibender. I just called him wrong as a vandal. He didn't vandal the article but it's too long. Simant, it has nonsense words like the characters were saying. I know he made it. I read the article history!—This unsigned comment was made by Ilnarutoanime (talk • contribs) .
- It was tagged because it was too long/incorrect grammar use, not because it was vandalized. A vandal is someone who deliberately inserts garbage into the article to make it look bad, the people who created the episode articles were trying to be helpful. Besides, fixing a few episodes a day for a few weeks will eventually get them cleaned. Have patience. ~ Fmakck© (Images | contribs) 12:26, April 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh maybe, I said it in my last post that is I called him mistakenly as vandal. The episodes were almost shorten. I find more. I'm a little impatient, and maybe 10-15 episodes more to edit. I'll say editing episode articles is 30 minutes for me. I watch the anime while editing it. Yes I appreciate his creation of articles.--Ilnarutoanime (talk) 13:34, April 26, 2011 (UTC)