Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
|Forums: Index → Narutopedia Discussion → Showing results while using search bar||Post|
it showed results instead of showing the article. why is like that?
I was just about to ask this lol. I'm having the same issue. Redirects don't work either. Now that I know it's not me alone, I'm assuming it's an issue that'll work itself out eventually. Hopefully it's sooner than later.--Cerez365™(talk) 14:42, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- It's also happening with Special pages, it's probably something Staff members did yet again.--White Flash (Talk) 15:57, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
- So... we can tell them no yes? Because these idiots basically made redirects redundant...--Cerez365™(talk) 15:20, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Not quite, I think that redirects used in articles still take you to the correct article. I in an article there's a link to the page "Hinata", it'll take you to "Hinata Hyūga". Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 15:34, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Remember, the "changes" Staff members make will only lead to useless, non-helpful things to the Wiki. White Flash 05:50, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
i just want to this search way to be normal, not using results.
!!!! my forum news is not stupid...
- It's not a glitch. They're doing it on purpose thinking that it's an improvement and instead of changing it back, they're making more changes to the function.--Cerez365™(talk) 18:51, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
- The search bar is having some problems again. Staff members called this an "improvement"? -White Flash-(Talk)- 21:02, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't really see it as a hindering as I'm generally to lazy to look up chapter names or misspell words so this comes in handy when need be. Joshbl56 22:31, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
- oh really? then give us proof for the "normal" search. Kunoichi101 (talk) 23:10, May 29, 2012 (UTC)kunoichi101
- Not always by the way, I hope it's possible to remove this feature on this wiki.—IndxcvNovelist (talk|contribs) 12:55, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
- It's not really always. I think it depends on the speed of internet. —IndxcvNovelist (talk|contribs) 18:52, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
- no proof, it's still the same. Kunoichi101 (talk) 18:58, May 30, 2012 (UTC)kunoichi101
The go-search worked for me, thankfully, but the downside of this now apparently is when you use the auto complete for linking with parentheses the words "/original" shows up in the title. Kisame Hoshigaki/original for example and then there's the fact that if I search for Kisame it doesn't auto-complete to Kisame Hoshigaki but picks up the redirect page "Kisame".--Cerez365™(talk) 22:35, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Why did you replied to a week old comment? Staff members now fixed this problem. -White Flash-(Talk)- 10:13, June 7, 2012 (UTC)