Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
|Forums: Index → Narutopedia Discussion → Rock Lee and his ninja pals on Narutopedia?||Post|
- Yes, because it contains characters from Naruto and it is a spinoff based on Naruto. It should have a place here. --Speysider (Talk Page) 15:23, April 4, 2012 (UTC)
I think since it is related to Naruto and we don't just deal with Canon here, we add fillers, games and movies too, we should add this. In terms of doing the characters I think using SD as a prefix or suffix to the name would work, so any jutsu that link back to them won't end up on the actual characters page as well. After that its just a case of doing episode and chapter pages just like the regular show. --Hawkeye2701 (talk) 21:32, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
is not cannon but is make by kishimoto assistent presumely with his consense Rock_Lee_no_Seishun_Full-Power_Ninden we have the page about the spin of already we must only add the anime episode list --Nitram86 (talk) 21:41, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
nice!! but i think rockleeseishun is hard to write i found rockleeanime easier But i have a problem that when i put a pic in the infobox it tells me that the picture is not found EzioLover (talk) 14:06, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Where the heck did anyone give people permission to advertise their wikia's in this topic ? --Speysider (Talk Page) 13:35, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
Firstly, I think this requires more discussion from a wider range of users and not just around five people. Secondly, I believe that the series could be left up to another wikia (two were proudly advertised before, maybe work should be done on those) while this wikia simply covers the basics like the chapters) simply because :
- Contrary to popular belief, this wikia does not completely cover all things Naruto-related— it has a core competence. If that were the case then information about trading cards for example, would be mentioned on here.
- The only affiliation this has with Naruto is the characters and the fact that the author used to work for Kishimoto.
- Sometimes, much like the movies and such, that series takes a lot of liberties with the characters, especially Rock Lee.
- It's more than possible that since the creators of those wikia are also members here, that some form of informal alliance can be struck, where members here can feel free to go there and edit information there and if it's allowed, a link to that wikia can be provided in the main article that we have here.
So basically I believe something like this could be left up to another wikia that doesn't chronicle the main story so there's no distortion of information.--Cerez365™(talk) 12:59, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
- I agree with you. Also the story is quite different. —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me) 13:10, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Actually, I always wondered why we don't have mention of the trading card game and the like here. Regardless, I personally have no problem with an article, a chapters page, and whatnot, though it now seems completely irrelevant as a Rock Lee wiki was made. I say make an article for it, make it look nice, give it a link to the other wiki and pat yourselves on the back.--TheUltimate3 ~Keeper of Lore~ 18:11, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
That's what i did first, on here , but then i changed my mind about copying.
- M+W talk 17:54, April 15, 2012 (UTC)