Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
|Forums: Index → Narutopedia Announcements → Reference Drive!||Post|
So after looking through some of our main character articles, the amount of references in there leaves a lot to be desired. So I was thinking we could do a sort of task assignment or something on specific characters getting references, or assign multiple people to work on different sections of the same characters page. SimAnt 05:14, November 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Omgizzle can the group get kewl task force name like this?--Cerez365™ 23:11, November 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Sure :D. I was thinking we start with the most viewed articles and move our way down. The Part I and Part II sections I think can wait untill later, for now we can just focus on background, personality, abilities, etc. SimAnt 16:40, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
So, since school's on break and I don't have much of a life, I would also like to join this initiative if you'll have me. So at your behest SimAnt.--Cerez365™ 23:23, December 16, 2011 (UTC)
So I was looking through the articles and I realised that, at least in my opinion, the only part(s) that needs referencing is the abilities section since I really don't believe we should reference every line in the Part I and II sections. With that in mind I was thinking, what if it was made as part of the wikia's policy that abilities had to carry references? That's normally the point where people have issues I think especially with the examples and stuff.--Cerez365™ 14:01, January 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Thats true, but also some of the background stuff needs some references. — SimAnt 17:13, January 14, 2012 (UTC)
- exacts on whut we're supposed to do please. Are we referencing anything in particular O.o--Cerez365™ 23:18, December 22, 2011 (UTC)
- In general go down and reference anything that seems like it needs a reference. There isn't really a situation where you can reference too much. — SimAnt 02:35, December 23, 2011 (UTC)