This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
|Forums: Index → Narutopedia Discussion → Numerous spelling errors...||Post|
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1338 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.
I noticed many spelling errors here. Here are the ones I've come across:
- Hyuga is supposed to be Hyuuga
- Jonin is supposed to be Jounin
- Chunin is supposed to be Chuunin
- Choji is supposed to be Chouji
- Incorrect, the forms you mention are not the correct spelling. Those are the pronounced forms of the romanization.
- Hyuga is the romanized spelling, Hyuuga is the romanized pronunciation, Hyūga is the correct spelling with the style guide.
- However, the Hyuga clan has already shown up inside of the English dub, and in English it's spelled Hyuga. So there's absolutely no spelling mistake by using Hyuga. Using Hyuuga would be the incorrect form, just take a look at Wikipedia they've even got actual translators and you don't see Hyuuga there unless someone under a mistaken idea went and edited the page. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion May 4, 2008 @ 14:16 (UTC)