Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
|Forums: Index → Narutopedia Discussion → New Shruiken Justu Classification||Post|
Hey everyone! I just had an idea for a new type of jutsu classification. Could we make a new category called shurikenjutsu? It is real and also used within the series so I think it makes sense. Jutsu like String Reeling Technique and Manipulated Shuriken Technique are insatances of these and even though they are ninjutsu I think it is a good idea. Look at most kenjutsu listed and they are also ninjutsu since ninja use them. Can everyone who is interested in this idea pitch their voice in?. Banan14kab 18:12, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
- These kinda fall into the category of ninjutsu.--Cerez (talk) 18:26, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
- But what about most of the kenjutsu listed? Shurikenjtusu is [real|http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shurikenjutsu] and I think it should be separated in the series as well. Banan14kab 18:34, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
- String Reeling Technique isn't purely a shurikenjutsu, as it can also be used with other weapons. In fact, when compared to kenjutsu, there are fairly few shurikenjutsu. Still, the creation of this category could be justified and I do remember it being said that Itachi was particularly good at it. I wouldn't oppose this category, if there is enough support from others. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 22:36, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
I like the classification too even though shuriken are very generic. However when people like Sasuke, Itachi, and the Third Hokage manage too use then in so unique many ways maybe they do deserve a different classification. Darksusanoo (talk) 23:50, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm slightly towards having this category, but I wouldn't really care if it wasn't created. ~ Fmakck → Talk → Contributions 00:48, February 12, 2011 (UTC)
- I'd help, but I have no idea how to make a technique category. And if you don't mind, could you wait a day (or two) to allow anyone to make any oppositions if needed? It should be fine after that. ~ Fmakck → Talk → Contributions 04:32, February 12, 2011 (UTC)