|Forums: Index → Narutopedia Discussion → My jashin edit was deleted for no reason||Post|
hey um my jashin upload thing was changed for no reason and i kinda would like 2 know why
- If you mean this edit, what is your source for it? Since you say that it "is not shown in any of the manga", I assume there isn't one? ~SnapperTo 22:34, 16 April 2009 (UTC)
well ive sen it been done and all of it and actually u guys really care about one stupid page
- Actually, we really care about 1664 stupid pages. Now, where have you seen it? Keep in mind that this wiki deals with information that actually happens in the series, not stuff that people thought up one day. ~SnapperTo 22:48, 16 April 2009 (UTC)
well ok then srry but trust me it would seem like a real ritual if u actually beleived in all of it if u didnt know im a changer that means i change my religion alot first wicca then Taoism to Sikhism to Shinto and now jashism ok so ive been 2 all the religions and ive tried to learn as much as i can k but seriously if u heard that from the creator (did not want to look up name)him self ud believe him.And to make this easier plz email me at email@example.com its easier chat id like 2 talk there plz
- Kishimoto doesn't post here. Ya we believe him, but that's because he has interviews and publicizes official information and that's where we cite information. We wouldn't put up anything he put here unless it was meticulously validated and verified. For that, it's quite easier for Kishimoto to just release a new databook for us to document.
- And anyways, you aren't the creator thus that comment is completely irrelevant, and you have no grounds to say that he would say what you said.
- I'm not even going to bother with the other bs since Jashinism isn't even a factual faith.
- And we're not going to take things to e-mail. If you need notifications hit the watch button on this page and go into your preferences and turn on e-mail notifications and MediaWiki will tell you whenever someone posts something. e-mail is not logged, the wiki is. Thus anything stated off wiki will not be taken into consideration.
- End of discussion, we're not a fan forum. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Apr 17, 2009 @ 03:56 (UTC)
ok any way i wasnt saying he said that i was saying if he said ud believe k srry and u know wat jashism is a real religion k look up jashin temple k i tried to be nice but you were just mean k im a computer person so i wanted to i could destroy this damn website link from link.k So die jashin will kill you all.