Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
|Forums: Index → Help desk → Missing Characters||Post|
there are some naruto Characters missing from the Characters Categories. when I try to add the Character name to the Categories list of names my user name ends up showing and not the Character name. How can I fix this? —This unsigned comment was made by Seth8301985 (talk • contribs) on 06:46, March 1, 2008.
- I don't know what you're talking about. But to add a character to a category, all you really need to do is add a character infobox to their page. Take a look at Narutopedia:Infobox use for more info. It'll automatically add the category tag and they'll be categorized. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Mar 1, 2008 @ 14:03 (UTC)
The header was good but i can't get it to go in to the Articles in category "Characters" area ?
- No, you're not getting what categorization is for. You don't add an article to a category by editing the category, you add a category to an article by editing the article and it'll show up in the category. So just like at Naruto Uzumaki there is an infobox in his page and because of that he is categorized into Category:Characters. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Mar 1, 2008 @ 21:56 (UTC)
how to make an article?
Ok how do you make a new article? I can't find how.
- Just go to the page with that title and hit edit. There are different ways that can help:
- Edit the title in your address bar to go to that page.
- Use the search box to search for the title then click the redlink at the top.
- Click edit on any page, add a [[link]] to the article there and preview it to create a readlink pointing to the edit page.