Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
|Forums: Index → Narutopedia Discussion → Madara Uchiha||Post|
Going to ask before I end up starting an edit war, on Wikipedia it is generally agreed by the users that Tobi did say he was Madara (an F'ed up way of saying, but he said it none the less.) so what do we say about the guy here?--TheUltimate3 11:12, 2 September 2007 (UTC)
Hints for Tobi's True Identity (Spoilers!)
In the manga there are several hints that Tobi is revealed to be Madara Uchiha.
- Chapter 363, Page 17: Tobi seems to appear out of the dark. "It was a good show...it definately demonstrated the Sharingan's power! Perhaps that boy's eyes are more powerful than Itachi." This could have meant that Tobi was very familiar to the Sharingan and was proud of Sasuke. Itachi, his student, as he admits might have been surpassed by Sasuke. So Tobi knowns that Sasuke knowns the tru power of the Sharingan. Tobi acts as if he is the leader of Akatsuki, giving orders. Itachi some time later on admits that Tobi is the leader of Akakatsuki.
- Chapter 364, Page 18: Tobi activates his Sharingan giving him the possibility of being an Uchiha. Just by that we have hints. "The Sharingan's true power....my power....Madara Uchiha's power..." already gives us a hint that he has the powers of Madara so he might even be him. Also on the page after, he has three tomoes, Obito Uchiha would only have two even if he was resurected. Because he was brobably only resurrected awhile ago.
- Chapter 386, Page 11: "Today Madara is a pathetic shell of his former self. He is no longer worthy of being considered the greatest Uchiha." As said by Itachi. Itachi says that Madara still exists today as a pathetic guy which is what Tobi is.
You might find exceptions to this but this is my way of the theory. Kakashi Namikaze 13:10, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
I agree with this completely if Madara is alive then why would Tobi have his power if he wasn't Madara Uchiha.So the chances of him being Madara are extremely high.
Itachi says that the only other survivor of Uchiha is Madara. Tobi tells Sasuke that he's a survivor of Uchiha. It's obvious. Madara uchiha99 (talk), Kanji: うちは マダラ 九十九, Romaji: Uchiha madara kyū-jū-kyū 18:01, 6 April 2008 (UTC)
...itachi didnt knoe that tobi had sharingan..
- Your reason behind that is?--TheUltimate3 10:46, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
one of you quoted "The sharingans true power....my power....Madara Uchiha's power."Madara had mangekyou,and only itachi,madara,and maybe later sasuke can use mangekyou.Haru Mclean Namikaze (talk), Kanji: ナミカゼ ハ ル マクリーン, Romaji: Namikaze Haru Makurīn 18:58, 11 April 2008 (UTC)
What?? What do you mean Itachi didn't know Tobi had Sharingan?? Of course he did. Itachi, and most of Akatsuki know that Tobi is Madara because they regard him as leader...who's the true leader?? Madara!! Itachi was fully aware of Tobi's Sharingan. UchihaDescendant 05:54, 26 April 2008 (UTC)UchihaDescendant
I think [Itachi] only knows because Madara told him he would go lead akatsuki.Otherwise,the rest except kisame know his true identity.Haru Mclean Namikaze (talk), Kanji: ナミカゼ ハ ル マクリーン, Romaji: Namikaze Haru Makurīn 13:33, 27 April 2008 (UTC)
- Sasori, Hidan, and Kakuzu probably never even met Tobi (Madara). --Kakashi Namikaze 22:26, 28 April 2008 (UTC)