Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
|Forums: Index → Narutopedia Discussion → Full-bodied Images||Post|
I've always been wondering about something, and forgot to ask until I recently added one but, is there a reason why some articles, like Minato, Shizune and Gaara etc have full-bodied images from the games, and others don't? With that asked, I was wondering secondly if it's not an issue, whether or not we could start using them a bit more in articles where we can't find or don't have full-bodied images of persons the way I did for Anko? --Cerez365™(talk) 10:12, November 7, 2012 (UTC)
- No problems on my side.—
- So it would be fine if we use them a bit more? --Cerez365™(talk) 13:17, November 8, 2012 (UTC)
- No problem in using them, though I believe actual anime/manga images are preferred. If an image like this (from a game, but in non-game style) is used, there's no need to go around replacing them (replacing is fine if the image is better), but if going to add a new image in the first place, wouldn't hurt to look for an anime/manga image before. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:52, November 8, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah I was going to get around to that part if the discussion went favourably. Just adding images to articles that could use them, so for people like the Konoha 11, it wouldn't be necessary. Some of the images i've seen are from leafninja, while the others seemed doctored.--Cerez365™(talk)
- I agree with this idea. The ones must have full-bodied image are the Five Kage (Danzō, A, Mei and Onōki for exact), we have to look for those characters. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 13:37, November 9, 2012 (UTC)
So it would be:
- don't replace full-bodied manga images
- full-bodied anime image can be replaced IF they are only half full-body like Orochimaru or Kisame's. The images can be replaced with anime/manga images if found.
- In the Chikara Arc Characters page on TV Tokyo. There are good images for the main characters with full bodied appearance. I uploaded some of them and I'd like to ask if it's better to add other images (e.g. Sai, Yamato and Hidan). —Shakhmoot (Talk) 16:23, December 8, 2012 (UTC)