Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
|Forums: Index → Narutopedia Discussion → Forbidden Jutsu's||Post|
If jutsu's are forbidden why are there characters that still use them. Like Spiral-Shuriken. Naruto was banned from using it since it can leave him chakraless. However he still uses it. Why?
Rock lee uses almost all forbidden jutsu's. Primary lotus and hidden lotus are still forbidden jutsu's. Why in the world do they still use them? Wouldn't you think that if they used them, they would be in trouble by the Koge?
- in both cases the user has permission to use the jutsu under certain situations (lee's are explained on his page, and naruto was not forbidden but restricted due to damage done to arm(recently been overcome)) Fawcettp (talk) 00:49, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
In any event they have been forbidden in which case should not be aloud. It seems that if any one else wanted to use these jutsu's they would not be aloud.
- Its not that its "forbidden"..its more like for the user's own safety, they r advised not to use it...but techniques that go against moral value, like orochimaru's reincarnation technique is forbidden, but since when did orochimaru follow any rules..AlienGamer | Talk 16:45, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
Yes well like lee, has been well reknown for following rules. Also of these rules it seems that most ninja do not follow these simple rules. If that be the case I do not think that whoever so uses these jutsu's even after being banned doesn't deserve to be called a shinobi, acception lee. Lee seems to need these such jutsu's. However I don't really see why they would have even banned them in the first place.
I also have a naruto RPG forum if anyone is interested message me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- That wud be u'r opinion.....If u read the article about Kinjutsu u mite understan better....and please remember this isn't a forum...And about the rules thing...naruto overcame the reason his rasenshuriken becam a kinjutsu, by learning how to throw it....and u shud also keep in mind that sumtimes, a jutsu which is rated as kinjutsu, mite not be harmfull to another user i.e Multiple Shadow Clone Technique, which naruto can use consistantly because of his large reserve of chakra, but others like Kakashi, avoid using it wenevr possible....hope i made this clear to u..AlienGamer | Talk 18:26, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
ok Now I get it.
What of Madara? Why is he so strong. I wouldn't have thought anyone would ever be that strong Acception Sage of the Six Paths. And did itachi give Naruto the sharingan when naruto was asked by itachi if he was willing to do anything to save Sasuke?
- To sum it all up, nobody knows. And you don't need to make new rows, that is done by itself. Jacce | Talk 12:43, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
- And I dont get y ppl dont understand this...we rn't the writers on Naruto....Its an information site...we only know as far as the manga tells us, in other words we only know as far as u know...we dont know if naruto has the sharingan, or wat powers were given to him, as it WASN'T revealed yet.....and madara is powerfull....wen u ask y he's so powerfull, its like askin y is Pain powerfull, or y trees r green......AlienGamer | Talk 12:48, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
the reason lee is allowed use them is because he only knows of taijutsu and can't use either ninjutsu or genjutsu. the reason naruto can use his rasenshuriken is because he got rid of all the draw backs like the nerve damage and the inability to throw it.