|Forums: Index → Narutopedia Discussion → Episodes Titles???||Post|
This forum about episodes titles is now on session. Want to know why? the conflict incident which led me to be blocked. However, I got agreed by TheUltimate3 because me putting titles on the english section is not an issue.
- How is this an announcement ? :S
- I don't see what you are trying to intend with this forum post. What exactly do you want us to say ? --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 19:22, June 11, 2012 (UTC)
Are you referring to using direct translations as opposed to the ones generated elsewhere? Like Bushy Brow's Pledge: Undying Love and Protection! should be called "Centipede Brow's Pledge: Undying Love and Protection" for example?--Cerez365™(talk) 20:11, June 11, 2012 (UTC)
- ^For consistency, the name given by Crunchyroll, Wikipedia and/or the DVD's should be used for episode names. See my convo with TU3 about that. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 20:16, June 11, 2012 (UTC)
- It's about more than old episodes. Basically the way I see it, which I have explained elsewhere but will do so now so people won't have to go around, is that episodes should follow the officially translated names, mainly because we can keep things all nice and consistent. The English section in the infoboxes instead can be used for the direct translation of the episodes so they serve a more obvious purpose. And I say this as Simant mentioned they do serve a purpose, I'm just stupid and I do not know what it is.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 21:26, June 11, 2012 (UTC)
- I understand your reasoning. Moving it was more out personal taste in the first place so it shouldn't cause/have caused (i'm oblivious to what happened) any issues.--Cerez365™(talk) 22:29, June 11, 2012 (UTC)