Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
|Forums: Index → Help desk → Contribute Help||Post|
I need help to how to add a page, i clicked add a page and it showed me forms.
- Just make yourself a red link and edit the page directly. ~SnapperTo 21:00, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
Unless I'm mistaken, there has never been such an option. Some of the other regulars here may be able to confirm this though. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 21:22, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm guessing it's Special:CreatePage, which is not as easy to find as it was? ~SnapperTo 21:24, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
- well this is a fair enough for creating articles other then add a page. I mean why add a page when there's type of forms. but why do we need the forms link? Kunoichi101 (talk) 21:27, September 12, 2013 (UTC)Kunoichi101
- @Snapper2 Fair enough, although I'm pretty sure it's hidden because most people simply create new pages by typing in links to non-existent pages in the search box.
- @Kunoichi101 Forms are used to preload many important Narutopedia infobox templates for the creation of 70-80% of our articles (episodes, characters, jutsus etc) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 21:29, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
I believe Special:Create by default appears in a wiki's main page, something we got rid of long ago to avoid easy creation of pointless articles during darker times. I currently have special create available to me in the edit bar we know have in the bottom of the screen. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:43, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
- It's also readily available through the Admin Dashboard, joy of joys. ~SnapperTo 21:48, September 12, 2013 (UTC)