This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
|Forums: Index → Help desk → Contribute Help||Post|
I need help to how to add a page, i clicked add a page and it showed me forms.
- Just make yourself a red link and edit the page directly. ~SnapperTo 21:00, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
Unless I'm mistaken, there has never been such an option. Some of the other regulars here may be able to confirm this though. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 21:22, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm guessing it's Special:CreatePage, which is not as easy to find as it was? ~SnapperTo 21:24, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
- well this is a fair enough for creating articles other then add a page. I mean why add a page when there's type of forms. but why do we need the forms link? Kunoichi101 (talk) 21:27, September 12, 2013 (UTC)Kunoichi101
- @Snapper2 Fair enough, although I'm pretty sure it's hidden because most people simply create new pages by typing in links to non-existent pages in the search box.
- @Kunoichi101 Forms are used to preload many important Narutopedia infobox templates for the creation of 70-80% of our articles (episodes, characters, jutsus etc) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 21:29, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
I believe Special:Create by default appears in a wiki's main page, something we got rid of long ago to avoid easy creation of pointless articles during darker times. I currently have special create available to me in the edit bar we know have in the bottom of the screen. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:43, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
- It's also readily available through the Admin Dashboard, joy of joys. ~SnapperTo 21:48, September 12, 2013 (UTC)