|Forums: Index → Narutopedia Announcements → Chapter 632 stuff||Post|
Hey guys. I have a couple issues with the way the new information from this chapter is represented, and I thought addressing them all here would be best, because it seems there's some discrepancies on:
- Why is the Yin Seal separate from Sakura's seal? Apart from the name- which if you check, has never been named in the manga it's just referred to as "that seal" etc could very well be the Byakugo no In. What ever happened to putting the name under "other names" and noting that it was also called the Strength of a Hundred Seal? They don't exactly do anything different- not that we've seen anyway. We should wait for further info before separate two seemingly same things.
- For the name of the Strength of a Hundred Technique, why was it changed to White Strength Seal when we have an established name? See: here for ShounenSuki's rationale behind the name.
The article should be redirected to the Yin Seal either way.
- Now, this one gets me, and it's really annoying to read for me at least. Why on Pain's green earth are we comparing the sizes of the markings??? Please make reference to every time we see Tsunade's forehead (when she first uses it vs. her fight against Pain) they are always a different size. We shouldn't be comparing things like that. That's like saying that because Hashirama has more markings on his face, he's a better Sage than Naruto (please don't start an argument on this). Sakura has a broad forehead, it's called scaling to size to fit her forehead. You can even take the Tsunade flashback in the same chapter, the size is pretty much the same.
- I think I agree with Cerez's argument about the comparing of sizes of the markings.. I initially didn't really know about it until I saw this on the forum and wow, that's something!! As for the Yin Seal and Sakura's Seal, I don't want to be involved in the argument, so whatever you guys decide, I'll go with it..
- The seal's size not being mentioned it a given. That was added here by the usual culprits for things of that manner. I just wanted to make sure you guys knew it was being mentioned so you could act accordingly. However, I don't believe we should have two different articles for the same seal? Shizune herself voiced the fact that she wasn't able to master this skill, so we know for certain it's not something Sakura came up with on her own. So why not simply list it as another name instead of another seal/article with duplicate information.--Cerez365™(talk) 07:16, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
It's super obvious that the made-up yin-seal's true name is White Strength Seal. I believe it's not "strength of a hundred seal" because the kanji are different this time, either by mistake or purposely. Also the effect and purpose of Strength of a Hundred Technique might we have gotten wrongly? Someone should check raws/viz best what is of ALL instances when there's something talked about it. The way I understood it is "strength of a hundred technique" is releasing the seal fully, not an advanced version of Creation Rebirth--Elveonora (talk) 14:09, June 4, 2013 (UTC)