This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
|Forums: Index → Help desk → Chapter 602||Post|
Hey, chapter 602 was just released, is anybody working on the "Latest Chapter" sub-page? Just wondering because right now it's empty.—This unsigned comment was made by Streckster98 (talk • contribs) .
- It updates automatically.--http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s145/urbancowgurl777/UltimateSupreme2212-3.pnghttp://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s145/urbancowgurl777/UltimateSupreme2212-3talk.png 15:08, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
- It just does. That's the way the template was designed. It takes a while, but it will soon rectify itself and show up on the home page.--Cerez365™(talk) 15:30, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tilde ~~~~ --Cerez365™(talk) 15:38, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
can please someone...
- Think old people with geriatric diapers. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:50, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
- I couldn't find any other way to describe it (._. )"--Cerez365™(talk) 10:57, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
Actually, from the raw translation i got from Aegon-Rokudo on mangahelpers, Obito wasn't actually talking about Madara's "lower parts". He said... Page 4 madara: I intend to make you return the favour for sure madara: you said that you motto is to help the old people, right? obi: yeah… more or less…... then… what should I do? obi: … do you want me… to clean your toilet or something like that…? madara: … I don’t need that… obi: sorry but I cannot stay here forever!
So he really was talking about cleaning His toilet, and the translator probably thought it was funny to make into his cleaning up His "parts" rather than hi toilet.188.8.131.52 (talk) 00:09, September 22, 2012 (UTC) yomiko-chan
Do you see a toilet there? It makes complete sense for Obito to offer that. There are many elderly people who can no longer control their body functions, and end up needing assistance cleaning themselves. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:16, September 22, 2012 (UTC)