|Forums: Index → Narutopedia Discussion → Can anybody explain easily the story of Naruto upto episode 10?||Post|
Hi I am new to the world of Naruto and I was wondering if anybody,could help explain to me the storyline of Naruto up until episode ten,I have watched them but just need a little help on understanding it better, any useful comments will be greatly apreciated thanks. Borrowedmonkey1 (talk) 03:09, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
Click on the links to read,
- Enter: Naruto Uzumaki!
- My Name is Konohamaru!
- Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes?
- Pass or Fail: Survival Test
- You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision
- A Dangerous Mission! Journey to the Land of Waves!
- The Assassin of the Mist!
- The Oath of Pain
- Kakashi: Sharingan Warrior!
- The Forest of Chakra
Thank you for the help but I was hoping for a quick general Summary of the story that is easy to understand. 00:10, November 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Ehm… Did you actually watch those episodes? The story doesn't become any more straightforward and clear than there. If you have trouble understanding those episodes, perhaps you'd better switch to a different, simpler anime. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 10:45, November 3, 2011 (UTC)
Do you think I am stupid I watched them but didn't exactly understand them. Thank you for adding but please do not say I am stupid, Some people just don't understand things like others do. 02:39, November 4, 2011 (UTC)
- No one called you stupid. He was just saying the episodes were straightforward.
As for answering your question, Basically, Naruto is a kid who learns the Shadow Clone Technique and becomes a genin. He is then teamed up with Sakura, Sasuke and their jounin leader Kakashi. Kakashi then gives them a test to see how well their teamwork is but they fail horribly. The only reason they pass is because Sasuke gave his food to Naruto, even though Kakashi had made a rule about them not giving each other food. After the test, they were given a C-rank mission to escort Tazuna back home, but they later figure out that it is actually more along the lines of an A-rank mission since Zabuza was hired to kill Tazuna. After a long fight between Kakashi and Zabuza, where we get to see Kakashi's Sharingan, Kakashi beats Zabuza, but Haku, disguised as a Hunter-nin, saves him. Kakashi then starts to train Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura in controlling their chakra but doing the Tree Climbing Practice.
Other then that extremely slimmed down version of the episodes, where a lot was omitted, reading the episode summaries are a good way to understand what's happening. Joshbl56 06:54, November 4, 2011 (UTC)