|Forums: Index → Narutopedia Discussion → Byakugan and Sharingan||Post|
Hi there. The first thing is - I'm from Poland and my english is not perfect, sorry for that. And the second one is my problem: There's a Shadow Replication technique(or Kage Bunshin).
Does Sharingan distinguish these replications from the original body or not? The same question is about Byakugan; why? why not? Thanks for help.
- no then yes. the sharingan cannot, but it seems to be able to keep track of the original. the byakugan can by seeing the chakra in the original, but this does not work with clones that share chakra (eg. shadow clone) Fawcettp (talk) 10:28, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
But why Sharingan can't? I thought it can see chakras, like in the battle with Deidara. :P Isn't this the same as the Byakugan?
- The Sharingan can't see chakra in the same way as Byakugan. Byakugan can see the chakra system and the chakra points, something the Sharingan can't. And sign your comments with ~~~~. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 14:07, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
You're saying that the chakra points are so important? I'm not sure how does it work...Kage Bunshins don't have chakra points? Aren't they supposed to be perfect replications of the user? Please, make it clear for me. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 14:30, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
- The chakra points controls the flow of chakra in the body. Since a Shadow clone is a perfect replica of the user, the clone has the same chakra system. And since the total amount of the users chakra is evenly divided among the user and the clones, the Byakugan can't notice any difference. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 14:35, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
OK, I think I get that part. And you're saying that Sharingan can't see any difference either? Or the 'chakra color' changes? I really need to know why, especially if Sharingan can see chakras. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 15:11, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
- The Sharingan can see chakra that surrounds a objects or a person. In the person case, the see the flow around, but not inside. If they see the same color that Ao saw with his Byakugan, it probably can. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 15:22, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
Ao is that Shinobi with Byakugan in his eye, I don't remember that chapter well.
Sasuke saw the chakra surrounding Deidara's bombs. He also claimed that his eyes gave color to chakra. Obito could see the chakra flow in his hands. Kakashi commented that Byakugan can see the chakra points, something his Sharingan couldn't do. Ao commented that the color in Danzo's arm and right side had the same color as Shisui. If that don't help, please be more specific. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 15:43, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
I'm still talking about that Shadow Replications ^^ I don't know if the user of Byakugan can see any difference, and the same for Sharingan user. Sharingan can see chakra flow, but is the chakra of Kage Bunshin different from the real one? It's supposed to be 1/10 power of the original, or not? I'm not really sure what to think. I'm not talking of course about just Shadow Replication, there's also a Water Clone technique etc. I just need to know if Sharingan user can see the difference, and the Byakugan can see the difference between them. That is all. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 15:53, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
- The Byakugan can't see any difference between user and Shadow clone, Neji made that clear. A shadow clone has the same chakra flow and amount as the user, and the same strength, speed and all those things. The 1/10 power only applies to water clones. Sharingan and Byakugan can detect regular clones and haze clones. If a Byakugan can tell the difference between the user and water/mud/clay/wood/paper clone is unknown, since no Byakugan has watched one of those. A Sharingan can remember who the user is if the technique is seen preformed, but when not shown, like when Zabuza send a water clone on Kakashi or when Deidara used a clay clone to capture Sasuke, they don't seams to realize that it was a clone. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 16:25, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
Now all is clear, I agree with completely. ^^ Thank you for all your effort :)