Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms|
|Rōmaji||Hakke Sanjūni Shō|
|Alternative names||Gentle Fist Art: Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms (柔拳法・八卦三十二掌, Jūkenpō: Hakke Sanjūni Shō)|
|Anime||Naruto Shippūden Episode #97|
|Game||Naruto Shippūden: Kizuna Drive|
|Appears in||Anime, Game|
|Classification||Kekkei Genkai, Hiden, Taijutsu|
The 'Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms' is a manoeuvre of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a halved version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, but seems to be no less effective. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through thirty-two chakra points of an opponent's chakra pathway system. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move.
Once someone is within range of her field of divination, Hinata assumes her Gentle Fist stance and begins to deliver her attack:
- First, two consecutive strikes to make two.
- Second, another two consecutive strikes to make four.
- Third, four consecutive strikes to make eight.
- Fourth, eight consecutive strikes to make sixteen.
- Fifth, another sixteen consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of thirty-two.
- In Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth Full Power Ninja Chronicles spin-off, Hanabi uses this technique.