|Earth Release: Subterranean Voyage|
|Rōmaji||Doton: Dochū Senkō|
|English anime||Earth Style: Underground Shark Jutsu|
|Manga||Volume #29, Naruto Chapter #255|
|Anime||Naruto Shippūden Episode #12|
|Game||Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Impact|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga, Game|
|Range||Short to Mid range|
A technique that transforms the earth surrounding the user into a fluid, allowing them to close in on the enemy with high speed by swimming underground. Since being under the ground is a blind spot, the target has no warning; allowing the user to launch a surprise attack. By using this technique in conjunction with a weapon, it also gains great effect as an "assault ninjutsu".
Kisame combines this with Samehada, allowing it to protrude from the ground, like a shark's dorsal fin.
- Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
- Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
- Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique
- Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
- ↑ Third Databook, page 290