|Template:Jutsu chakra nature|
- Name: Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide (土遁・土流割, Doton: Doryūkatsu))
- Type: B-rank, Offensive, Supplementary, All ranges
- Users: Tenzo
- Debut (manga): Chapter 396
By flowing one's chakra into the Dragon Veins (龍脈, Ryūmyaku) flowing underground, one can tear the earth apart, creating large chasms. The length, width, direction and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemyand their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
- Dragon Veins are a concept from Feng Shui. They are energy flows running underground, usually along mountain ranges, and are similar to the Western concept of Ley lines.
- ↑ Third Databook, page 291